Toast 2024 Best and Fairest - Skilton Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing a grand final won’t define us. Winning a grand final will define us.

Last Saturday was the poorest loss of all 4. Really poor game given the season we had. Korean proverb if you fail again the keep trying but learn from your losses. General Patton lost to the Japanese in the Philippines but said he would return and he did.

Actually spoke well if a little wooden. Club is reviewing what went wrong.

I also blame the Japanese.

Don’t care who wins what just really interested to hear some strong words coming out of the winners and coach with there speech’s ..
Love to hear how much Saturday hurts and how theyll do anything to have a do over and that it will burn till they right the wrongs
None of this shit , it won’t define us rubbish and it’s the way she goes that’s footy or anything like that ..
A couple of strong messages would be a breathe of fresh air right now 🤞
Why stop there?

Let's see some self flagellation on stage like Paul Bettany in The DaVinci Code!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have literally no idea how Mitchell won it over Francis or Cleary.
With Trusslove coaching the side, I'm not surprised the voting for the VFL player seems pretty ****ed. At times I wondered if Trusslove even knew which team he was coaching.

Ffs, been music playing for like half an hour, get it going.
They could have played the interviews of the VFL winners Caleb Mitchell and Ben Edwards or highlights from the GF :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2024 Best and Fairest - Skilton Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back