Game Day 2024 Brownlow - AFL & Nmfc

Remove this Banner Ad

You just lose faith in the system
What system?

It’s 4 dickheads that are nothing but incompetent fan boys.

That’s why the same players get votes every year.

You could handle shit Brownlow voting if they could actually do their job properly, but why not just **** up everything, it’s the AFL way.

I don’t understand how goals like that can even be nominated. It’s great yeah, but goal of the year worthy? Not even close
Got to get Harley some recognition..after being scrubbed out of Rising Star……but goal of the year…get stuffed that’s a weekly occurrence….name of player is why …what an absolute sham 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t trust the umps to do their actual job properly, I still don’t get why these deadshits get to choose the supposed best player each year.

If it's not them it will be the media sycophants who would hummmmm on the high profile, big club players balls

Cry me a river

It still is the fairest as well and who knows what the type of whining he goes on with to the Protected Foursome
If everyone’s favourite horne dog Francisca can score 3 votes for a game he did **** all in last year whilst also being a campaigner of a bloke on field, im not sure the umps are judging anything on best and or fairest.

Harry had the stats to say his year was off the chart…but l guess it won’t be shown…. 3 votes after 10 rounds 😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Same with big x…..smashed it ….but will he be anywhere. Near it …..pathetic
Turning off this rubbish…so friggen predictable every year.

It's almost 9.30 and they are only up to round 10. This goes on for too long and is so boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Brownlow - AFL & Nmfc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back