Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who wins the 24 Chas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha even if they could get to the feet of our two ****ing Coleman medalists right

That would help lol, if someone wants Owies for a second rounder sign now!

Just cope isn’t it

I enjoy watching Nick play, how can you not?

Plus, even if I didn’t - me being salty about it is just going to make it harder

Might as well enjoy it
I was carrying on like a knob watching Lohmann Saturday night. Kids emerging on the big stage is awesome. Apart from Tom Hawkins. Tom Hawkins can GAGF for 2011. :tearsofjoy:

I know Sydney fans will hate me saying this, but I actually love watching this Pies side, Darcy Moore comes across as one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and how people can't like Nick is beyond me, can watch him and Gulden all day long. I like others but those two are much watch TV.
Let these guys be and let the Papleys, Ginnivnas and others wear the brunt. They thrive on it

Let these guys be and let the Papleys, Ginnivnas and others wear the brunt. They thrive on it

If a side doesn't have at least one if not two players opposition fans can't stand they aren't winning anyway.

Carlton tried with Owies but they cant win anyway so might as well have nice guys again

Every fan likes Owies, the bloke has to be the James Bell (ex sydney player) version 2! He tries hard so fans think he's decent. Pity he's not good.

The one decent small/half forward in Moir they wouldn't even play in a final lol

Every fan likes Owies, the bloke has to be the James Bell (ex sydney player) version 2! He tries hard so fans think he's decent. Pity he's not good.

The one decent small/half forward in Moir they wouldn't even play in a final lol
Moir can barely run out a game in the reserves. Next year he'll be good to go but he was coming from a long way back at the start of pre season this year.

Moir can barely run out a game in the reserves. Next year he'll be good to go but he was coming from a long way back at the start of pre season this year.

Still better than playing Fantastia at least lol

A half toasted slice of bread would be better than Fantasia. Preaching to the choir

I always think the only reason Fantastia is picked is so your fans think Owies is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Back