Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who wins the 24 Chas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway on to the votes

Cripps - 38
Daicos - 35
Neale - 33
Heeney - 33
Bont - 32
Serong - 30
Wouldn't 38 be a record? As good as he was this season, and bloody hell it was good to see him moving freely, I can't imagine he gets that many votes.

Wouldn't 38 be a record? As good as he was this season, and bloody hell it was good to see him moving freely, I can't imagine he gets that many votes.
We have 24 rounds now and he had a historically great season in a team where not many would be taking votes off him.

I reckon he's a very big chance of breaking the record

Welcome to the Best and Fairest midfielder awards night.
Losing its relevance as an award
It's a piss poor award really. Like most other medals, it's a midfielders award, but the other medals (AFLPA, coaches') do a much better job of picking the right guy. Brownlow frequently throws up some WTF moments. And then you have players ruled ineligible for poor execution of a skill, which is completely against what the "fairest" denotation meant. Lachie Neale potentially winning three of them tells any discerning footy fan all they need to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont will overtake Scott Wests total votes of 175 with more than 6 votes tonight, which will be the most of any Bulldog. 20th overall.

Both however are without a brownlow (damnit Woewodin and Wines/Neale)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Back