Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. It’s not just stats. Cripps being recognised for his leadership and his influence on games. The umpires are at the coal face - they see it.

Our Nick is a magician, but Cripps picks his team up and carries them forward. Probably not that hard, when most of his teammates are useless.

Nick has many years ahead of him. He’s just getting started.

BTW - good speech by Brayshaw.

Geez. It’s not just stats. Cripps being recognised for his leadership and his influence on games. The umpires are at the coal face - they see it.

Our Nick is a magician, but Cripps picks his team up and carries them forward. Probably not that hard, when most of his teammates are useless.

I'd agree but he got 2 votes for having a 19 disposal game with 12 handballs. That's nearly worse then Neale getting 3 last year for a 20 disposal game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to agree but it's also hard to ignore.

I'd agree but he got 2 votes for having a 19 disposal game with 12 handballs. That's nearly worse then Neale getting 3 last year for a 20 disposal game.

I agree, some of it is a mystery. But the umpires have their reasons - things we don’t see.

Nick daicos has something Cripps hasn’t a premiership medal
JaenrsaH.jpg

Lol check his game out vs Essendon where umps gave him 2 votes.

vs Ess 19 disposals = 2 Votes.
vs Freo 20 disp 1 goal = 2 votes.
Disgusting

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 Brownlow medal - Our boy Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back