List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon they melt if they take a hbf even though he probably becomes a mid. But his running power suits what they target.

Or draft him win 2 or 3 flags and trade him back for massive overs.

the lion king disney GIF
Lion King ripped off everything from kimba the white 🦁 lion

Jack Riewoldt won a Coleman at 21
Juh thinks Coleman is a hbf from Brisbane
Jack was the main man and no other KPP
Fogs have Naughton , JUH , Darcy , Lobb at times and also that little mutt flying for everything in an era where there are no KPF scoring more than 60 goals a seasn

Different times and different game now

I love it when fat lazy old boomer says a kid is soft , ****ing hilarious
I’m entitled to my opinion. Are you so insecure you need to try and get personal with another poster? You have no idea about my physical shape and thus are a complete Fwit.

I would be happy to keep our picks and trade our late first rounders.
But if we were to trade up for pick 2.
I would trade 6,18,23 for North Melbourne’s future 1st and pick 2.
Leaving us with
1, 2, 10, 11, 20, 24. Nths f1.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Would happily do that b

Jack was the main man and no other KPP
Fogs have Naughton , JUH , Darcy , Lobb at times and also that little mutt flying for everything in an era where there are no KPF scoring more than 60 goals a seasn

Different times and different game now
Once a dud always a dudd
Soft as ****ing butter
Mentaly fragile

Would happily do that b
I don't get how? Our list is down with heaps of cloggers still there. We need players and for the first time we have a chance to bring in a lot in one hit. Gifting 3 early picks for 1 just doesn't make sense. I know we are stupid enough to do that and probably will but I just hope note, use all our picks to what is best around otherwise a quick turnaround ohh well we shell see.

Assuming we trade 6 + 18 for pick 2, here is my wish list,

1 - Lalor - told ya'll months ago, literally the most upside in this draft
2 - FOS - The masses have worn me down
10 - Armstrong - Arguably the best KPF in this crop - if not, Langford could slide IMO due to his testing
11 -Xavier Lindsay - speed and skill, picking him to slide outside the top 10 - if not, Travaglia if there but Saints super keen
20 - Hotton - Probably ambitious but we will surely see players slide that we didnt expect - if not, Ollie Hannaford
23 - Gerreyn - Reckon he could be anything this bloke and I just want him at the Tigs - if not, Jonty Faull

Looking at the players we could be missing at 6 and 18 makes me think its not worth trading for Pick 2 because unlike many others, I just dont see FOS as generational.

Is FOS better than a combo of potentially Smillie / Hynes or Reid / Berry or Langford / Ough
Really like this Morro, Use all our picks.
Don't agree with all this move picks onto next year.
We have a lot of holes to fill and there in this draft so take them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be happy to keep our picks and trade our late first rounders.
But if we were to trade up for pick 2.
I would trade 6,18,23 for North Melbourne’s future 1st and pick 2.
Leaving us with
1, 2, 10, 11, 20, 24. Nths f1.

No chance Roos do that deal. If 6 and 23 is about right for pick-2, it means trading pick-18 for a likely top-5 pick in 2025 ….

Although the Roos list mgt team is a pretty special type of stooooopid

1. FOS/Lalor

6. Smith/Langford/Draper but me personally, I think I would pull the trigger on Armstrong, these guys usually get drafted in the Top 10. both King twins were & Curnow & McKay. I am worried Armstrong won't be there at 10.

10. Armstrong if he is there. if not best available.
11. Murphy Reid/Bo Allan
18. Shanahan/Bo Allan
20. Berry/Hannaford

I would move pick 23/24 in next year's draft.

Based on club needs, I think Armstrong is a near certainty to go at 5, 7, 8 or 9 to Dees or Saints. Saints have a flaky King and a developing Sharman, but nothing else of quality up forward.

Dees have JVR but he’s not agile at all, and Fritsch is classy but a squib.

If we don’t take Armstrong at 6 he’s not getting to 10.

Start with 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24 & 76

Trade 11 & 18 for 15 16 & F2 from GWS.

Trade 15 & 16 for 7, 32 & F2 from Saints

Trade 7 & 20 for 2 & 2025 R1 from North agree not to take Tauru at 6.

1, 2, 6, 10, 23, 24, 32 & 76

Load up with midfield talent at 1, 2, 6 & 10. 23, 24 & 32 to address KPP and Ruck.

2025 would be 2 x R1 3 x R2

Puts us in strong position for next 2 drafts.

Thoughts?

If Richmond trades up to pick 2 then whoever is taken at 6 and 18* are likely going to be the guns so I reckon we stay as-is. We need to outsmart the footy gods here and double bluff.
Pick 2 needs to be far better than 6 to pull the trigger imo , only the recruiters will know,
We really like Langford so we might hold 6

TIGER TIME

As expected, Richmond is the key player at the draft table.

The Tigers struck deals that saw four premiership players – Liam Baker and Jack Graham (West Coast), Daniel Rioli (Gold Coast) and Shai Bolton (Fremantle) – join interstate clubs. In exchange, they acquired an array of juicy draft selections.

Add in the late first-rounder they got from Brisbane to help the Lions bank draft points, the Tigers exited the trade period with a monster haul: Picks 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 and 24. That’s one-third of the top 24 selections. Not since the Suns and Giants entered the AFL in the early 2010s has a club held such a stunning draft pick haul — and that’s without a priority pick.

Rival clubs spoken to foxfooty.com.auon Thursday believe the Tigers are strongly considering three players at Pick 1: Powerful GWV Rebels forward-midfielder Sam Lalor, star Oakleigh Chargers midfielder Finn O’Sullivanand Oakleigh Chargers ball magnet Jagga Smith. Big-bodied Dandenong Stingrays Harvey Langford is an outside chance, too.

The big pick haul gives Richmond ample options and flexibility heading into the national draft to select strategically. For instance, they could take a pure midfielder like O’Sullivan or Smith at Pick 1 then acquire a gun key-position player at their next selection, which is currently Pick 6.

But could that next selection end up coming earlier?

While the prospect of eight top-24 picks is tantalising, the club won’t use all of those selections next month. Sources expect the Tigers to trade at least one of their 2024 picks to next year’s draft, with Pick 24 — the prized second-round selection as it’s the first pick on night two of the draft — the hot tip to go.

The Tigers have the option to either trade some of their selections out for 2025 picks to set them up for two stunning consecutive post-seasons – Gold Coast has three future first-round picks, while Essendon and West Coast have two – or package the picks to move further up this year’s order.

Or both.

TOP-10 SHUFFLING

Richmond would be the best-placed club to deal with North Melbourne, which is open to offers for Pick 2 in a slide down the order.

North list boss Brady Rawlings on Wednesday night said the Roos would look at all the options to get back into this year’s draft, considering their next selection after Pick 2 is now Pick 62, thanks to the club sending Picks 25 and 44 to the Bulldogs and Swans respectively on deadline day.

At the draft combine earlier this month, rival clubs sensed the Kangaroos’ attachment to exciting Gippsland Power utility Alix Tauru, who’s soared into top-10 calculations over recent months and has all 18 clubs excited following a strong finish to his Coates Talent League campaign.

It’d be a bold, aggressive call by the Kangaroos to take Tauru that early in such a stacked draft pool when many of his peers have a stronger and more sustained body of work.

Hence the widely-held view the Roos would be prepared to slide down the order … just not too far.

The alternative for North would be to take a top midfielder with Pick 2 then use their future first-rounder to get back into the top of the draft to take Tauru. But that might be tougher to pull off than splitting the No. 2 selection with 2024 picks.

Melbourne (Picks 5 and 9) and St Kilda(Picks 7, 8 and 32) would be well positioned to tempt the Roos if they explored a trade. But the Tigers — who are clearly all-in on the draft — are the best and most likely option for North considering the former’s bonkers arsenal. Richmond’s Picks 6 and 23 have a similar value to Pick 2, according to the draft value index.

TIGER TIME

The Tigers struck deals that saw four premiership players – Liam Baker and Jack Graham (West Coast), Daniel Rioli (Gold Coast) and Shai Bolton (Fremantle) – join interstate clubs. In exchange, they acquired an array of juicy draft selections.

Add in the late first-rounder they got from Brisbane to help the Lions bank draft points, the Tigers exited the trade period with a monster haul: Picks 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 and 24. That’s one-third of the top 24 selections. Not since the Suns and Giants entered the AFL in the early 2010s has a club held such a stunning draft pick haul — and that’s without a priority pick.

Rival clubs spoken to foxfooty.com.auon Thursday believe the Tigers are strongly considering three players at Pick 1: Powerful GWV Rebels forward-midfielder Sam Lalor, star Oakleigh Chargers midfielder Finn O’Sullivanand Oakleigh Chargers ball magnet Jagga Smith. Big-bodied Dandenong Stingrays Harvey Langford is an outside chance, too.

The big pick haul gives Richmond ample options and flexibility heading into the national draft to select strategically. For instance, they could take a pure midfielder like O’Sullivan or Smith at Pick 1 then acquire a gun key-position player at their next selection, which is currently Pick 6.

While the prospect of eight top-24 picks is tantalising, the club won’t use all of those selections next month. Sources expect the Tigers to trade at least one of their 2024 picks to next year’s draft, with Pick 24 — the prized second-round selection as it’s the first pick on night two of the draft — the hot tip to go.

The Tigers have the option to either trade some of their selections out for 2025 picks to set them up for two stunning consecutive post-seasons – Gold Coast has three future first-round picks, while Essendon and West Coast have two – or package the picks to move further up this year’s order.

Or both.

TOP-10 SHUFFLING

Richmond would be the best-placed club to deal with North Melbourne, which is open to offers for Pick 2 in a slide down the order.

North list boss Brady Rawlings on Wednesday night said the Roos would look at all the options to get back into this year’s draft, considering their next selection after Pick 2 is now Pick 62, thanks to the club sending Picks 25 and 44 to the Bulldogs and Swans respectively on deadline day.

At the draft combine earlier this month, rival clubs sensed the Kangaroos’ attachment to exciting Gippsland Power utility Alix Tauru, who’s soared into top-10 calculations over recent months and has all 18 clubs excited following a strong finish to his Coates Talent League campaign.

It’d be a bold, aggressive call by the Kangaroos to take Tauru that early in such a stacked draft pool when many of his peers have a stronger and more sustained body of work.

Hence the widely-held view the Roos would be prepared to slide down the order … just not too far.

The alternative for North would be to take a top midfielder with Pick 2 then use their future first-rounder to get back into the top of the draft to take Tauru. But that might be tougher to pull off than splitting the No. 2 selection with 2024 picks.

Melbourne (Picks 5 and 9) and St Kilda(Picks 7, 8 and 32) would be well positioned to tempt the Roos if they explored a trade. But the Tigers — who are clearly all-in on the draft — are the best and most likely option for North considering the former’s bonkers arsenal. Richmond’s Picks 6 and 23 have a similar value to Pick 2, according to the draft value index.

That’s it Fox sports keep up the reporting of 6+23 to condition the 8 Norf fans that it’ll happen

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

That’s it Fox sports keep up the reporting of 6+23 to condition the 8 Norf fans that it’ll happen

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
campaigner left "points value" to the end of the article so I read the whole thing 🙄

TIGER TIME

Or both.

TOP-10 SHUFFLING

key player at the draft table but 11th in who won trade period 🤪🤪🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back