List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon they would be stupid enough?

I’d do it. Contradicting on what I said before but if north offered a f1 then that’s a different story.

Gives us a chance for Lalor & FOS then Armstrong at 10 (maybe)
Well put it this way.What are the chances that next years top 5 will be better quality wise than this year's crop?
Having 2 in the top 5 could be better than any of this years top 15.
Sadly for us i doubt we'd have a clear indication with the death of Toce too take that gamble without his thoughts/knowledge.
Personally I'd do it.
1/2/11/18/20/23 & 24 still a great haul
1 & 5(2025)
Pick 5 for Cadman.

He’s being a smart ass I think😂 Armstrong/Moon? Who are you hearing for Dees?
Not sure TOO is that clever to come up with that

secret smell GIF

Love to have been a fly on the wall in the interviews/home visits. All the names mentioned are bloody exciting footballers and can put a case to draft ‘em all but interesting to see what separates them in the clubs eyes psychologically &/or culturally.

Really comes down to who has the better basketball background tho….

It's a small sample size but if they're tossing up between 2 players and player A is from the bush or western suburbs and has an intimidating bikie for a dad and player B is an eastern suburb cupcake like RCD I think I know who'll get the nod on recent history.

He’s being a smart ass I think😂 Armstrong/Moon? Who are you hearing for Dees?
Ah very clever.
Melbourne already drafted 2 key forwards in the 1st round over the past 3 drafts. Van Rooyen who is playing well in the AFL and Matt Jefferson who was a skinny key forward that need to build his body up but just won Melbournes VFL player of the year, they’ll be looking to debut him soon. They just won’t be needing to draft another key forward.

Or the far more realistic scenario, the above will never happen for 1 reason.

RICH - Lalor
NM - FOS
CARL - Jagga
ADE - Draper
Melb - Langford
RICH - ?
Hard for North to get FOS at 2, when you trade it to us lol.

I’m pretty sold on Taj Hotton with any of our 10+ picks.

His form prior to ACL in 3 x games was pretty insane …

29 touches and 0.3
32 touches and 4 goals
26 touches and a goal

And I’d not touch any KPP’s with picks 1 or 6. Way too many fails in the top end of draft for KPP’s.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
100% this ^^^

Im against trading away 10 & 11 for pick #2 mainly because i see great value in that range and if we have #1 & #2 we already have our preferred in the top 6 so rather trade that out

Reid , Travaglia , Hotton , Berry all fall in the 10-18 range

FOS - Lalor - Hotton - Berry with our first 4 selections would be fantastic and all have midfield / foward abilities and if we then add Sharp next year our midfield is complete for the next 12-13 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came up with the below this morning, while it's unlikely to happen it does allow us to keep 6, North still have a reasonable shot at Tauru, the obvious hurdles are getting Saints to trade back from 7 to 15 & 16, Giants could well be interested in getting up to 11
Wow, you’ve really given it some thought

if we do trade for Norfs pick 2
pick 3 went for 12, 14, say its 6, 18 for pick 2 I'd say Norf takes that

2 x picks in the 1-7 bracket (1,2), 2 x picks in the 8-15 bracket (10,11)

we'd have 20, 23 and 24 left
do we take 20 and 23 picks this year and trade 24 into 2025?

A later pick will be ‘slid’ back (ala 35 to 40 last year) and traded for some F2’s and F3’s, then flipped for a F1 from a top-4 team and a later pick in 2024 draft so we can get Davidson.

I can see Blair turning a later pick into a F1, F2, F3 and Davidson.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back