List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerbob has sent me his top 20 while he's taking a break.

1. Finn O’Sullivan
2. Sam Lalor
3. Alix Tauru
4. Levi Ashcroft
5. Harvey Langford
6. Jagga Smith
7. Sid Draper
8. Josh Smilie
9. Leo Lombard
10. Xavier Lindsay
11. Taj Hotton
12. Murphy Reid
13. Harry Armstrong
14. Joe Berry
15. Isaac Kako
16. Bo Allan
17. Tobie Travaglia
18. Ollie Hannaford
19. Jack Whitlock
20. Jesse Dattoli

Disappointing lack of players in the top 5 for mine but otherwise an impressive list.
Morro sent me his too -

1000016103.jpg

He still averaged like 23 possies this year the way you are posting it’s as if he’s getting sub 10 possies every game

Give me 23 Dusty or Fyfe possies over 35 Tom Mitchell’s
On your second point, I’m of the opinion you need both. WB are a great example. Bont is arguably the best player in the comp over the last X years but having Libba feed him the ball 30 times makes him a much better player. Fortunately with our abundance of picks we can take a Bont (23 damaging touches) and a Libba (35 touches)

What do you guys think of this?

1: Finn O’Sullivan

2: Sam Lalor (trading 6 & 23 to North)

10: Tobie Travaglia

11: Alix Tauru or Harry Armstrong

18: Taj Hotton

20: Joe Berry

24: Jesse Dattoli

If both Tauru and Armstrong are gone before our picks 10 and 11, I really hope we don’t take one of the Whitlocks, I feel like those lanky types are often busts.

If gone then at 10 and 11 one of Langford, Reid, Smillie, or Draper would still be available, so I’d hope we go that way instead. Otherwise Hotton/Berry here and Hannaford at 20.

I think North would do 2 for 6 and 24, that is my impression reading the situation
I would love that to happen but highly doubt they would accept #6 + #24
They will want more and most likely trade would be #6 + #18 which i am fine with as we would already have our priorities

I reckon we draft the most elite mids, small forwards, and half back/wing guns

Free agency is where we gonna get the key forwards
Agree. With a weak KPP draft the remaining talent is overhyped. I would consider the Whitlock twins if available at 23/24. As mentioned once draft pick buying comes in we will be ready and will end up with a similar draft haul where 2026 most likely is a stronger KPP draft. I know people say KPP take longer but it’s actually a myth. If you look at Franklin, Roughead, Riewoldt, Cameron, sub 200CM types they come on at 21 as best of breed (hence Whitlocks this year). Mids often take until 22+ to make an impact outside of freak show types. Petracca, Martin, Edwards, all took time.

Battle lines are drawn. Let's see who's correct come draft night.
I have checked th
10 list vacancies now after Cumbo and Coulthard have been delisted. We're not taking that many kids surely. One or two free agents plus at least one pick swap to drop another one?
Why not? Why spread 5 this year and 5 next when this year is much better and even whilst we get an extra year of development into the crop regarding our rebuild?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With it looking like Dow and McIntosh are kept, that leaves us with max 8 list spots to use at the draft.

I'm expecting us to either trade up or push one of our 8 top 25 picks into next year, and then hold the last spot for SSP like we normally do.

Reckon we’re going to take all of our picks

FMD now i have read it all and nothing will ever surprise me on this site any longer
I ventured over to the Norf board to see what was being said about a trade

Some delusional fool on the Norf board apparently has information that Richmond & Norf are close to a deal
The deal is Norf F1 for Richmonds #10 AND #11 but that was not the worst part

There was another 10 delusional plebs that agreed it was a fair deal and another 10 posted who they would be taking with the picks.

Its almost like Richmond only got these picks to help that hopeless begging club to get better
Then there were a couple that were pissed off why they didnt get even MORE PP this year as they were still shit

FMD

Only marginally worse than some of your shit suggestions. Being serious too.

Main thing now is that we can take all 8 of our top 24 draft picks with us to the draft.
See what happens on the night - definitely an option to trade 1 or 2 into next year, or keep sliding our last pick picking up future seconds like we did last year.
Although it's exciting to have so many top picks - the depth of the draft means there will still be decent players right until the end - so when our pick 24 gets pushed back a few places we might not drop to far in quality player by shifting it right to the end of the draft.

If both Tauru and Armstrong are gone before our picks 10 and 11, I really hope we don’t take one of the Whitlocks, I feel like those lanky types are often busts.

If gone then at 10 and 11 one of Langford, Reid, Smillie, or Draper would still be available, so I’d hope we go that way instead. Otherwise Hotton/Berry here and Hannaford at 20.
I’m pretty happy with the selections you’ve got there. Couple of elite mids, key forward prospect, elite small forward prospect which we do need, decent half-back in Travaglia (who can play mid too).

I wouldn’t mind selecting Dodson instead of Dattoli though, would be great to have a decent ruck prospect to develop.

That’s pretty decent.
Id like Lindsay in there somewhere. He offers elite ball use wing/hb straight up and eventually becomes that classy Matty Knights type mid 🤞

I’m pretty happy with the selections you’ve got there. Couple of elite mids, key forward prospect, elite small forward prospect which we do need, decent half-back in Travaglia (who can play mid too).

I wouldn’t mind selecting Dodson instead of Dattoli though, would be great to have a decent ruck prospect to develop.
if its a ruckman, I would go Gerryn from WA

No trades for me, we have way too many gaps on the list and we need to fill them !

1: Sam Lalor

6: Langford/Smillie/Jagger

10: Travaglia

11: Shanahan

18: Taj Hotton/ Lauchie Jaques

20: Joe Berry/Olie kid (Hanaberry I think)

23: Faull/Sims

24: Jesse Dattoli if he is still there, if not the tall mobile ruck from WA -Gerryn

Travaglia screams Hayden Young to me. Will start as a half back but should end up on a wing or mid.

FMD now i have read it all and nothing will ever surprise me on this site any longer
I ventured over to the Norf board to see what was being said about a trade

Some delusional fool on the Norf board apparently has information that Richmond & Norf are close to a deal
The deal is Norf F1 for Richmonds #10 AND #11 but that was not the worst part

There was another 10 delusional plebs that agreed it was a fair deal and another 10 posted who they would be taking with the picks.

Its almost like Richmond only got these picks to help that hopeless begging club to get better
Then there were a couple that were pissed off why they didnt get even MORE PP this year as they were still shit

FMD
Their fans are desperate, they realise what a shit hand only having pick 2 in the draft this year is and just fantasising what it would be like in our position.

Must suck having the top or 2nd pick for the last 5 years and then seeing a club like ours come along and get a chance to do one season what has taken them a number of years to acquire.

I really can't see our hand changing too much unless we get a couple of offers we can't refuse. Unfortunately we have 4 more weeks of this BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back