List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

If this doesn’t sell you on Hannaford, I don’t know what will. His team got smoked, but didn’t once drop his head, and played at full intensity from siren to siren. He reminds me a lot of Picken

👍 The Picken comparison is a good one.
Boy could we do with another Picko

Personally I’d prefer Berry at 17 and Hannaford at 25, but this is the next best thing. I’m really keen on Clarke and Urquhart with our non-top 25 picks.

Berry’s pace, crumbing and ball usage would be incredible in our side. Can play crumber while deep forward, and also push high up the ground and have an impact. I can see him and/or Hannaford replacing McNeil/VDM quite early.

There’s 0% chance Berry is still there at 17 (23). I was trying to be realistic. The only way we get Berry is by trading for Richmond’s pick 11 imo.

There’s 0% chance Berry is still there at 17 (23). I was trying to be realistic. The only way we get Berry is by trading for Richmond’s pick 11 imo.
Yeah agreed. Whilst it is a midfield deep draft. Not all clubs need MIDS. Some need a small forward, some a tall forward, others a defender as their first priority. Berry is probably the number one ranked small forward in this years draft. He could be gone by the early teens. Tigers look likely. They will be stupid to not throw their picks around at different positions for balance. And they need to replace some of the smalls they lost in the off-season at either end.

Ideally, I would love to trade into this draft for another good pick. Get a good MID, Berry, Hannaford and a a small defender. But I reckon most of us will be disappointed, seeing the names we like taken before us come draft night.

View attachment 2150316

Zerohanger has no bloody idea what they're talking about, hey.
I haven't rated zerohanger personally. They are genuinely guessing half the time with their content, and lack knowledge of most teams outside of their own bubble.

We have four players capable of playing ruck, and are to tall already. Sure, lets add a 5th and ignore genuine needs ;)

Perfect for us

Berry ( if we could trade into his range )
Hannaford
Clarke/ Davis

Not sure about 48 right now.
For 48 go and look at a bit of Luke Kennedy. He is one I feel someone could jump on in that range.

Dual sided, great tackler, versatile, good ball user. Dragon's coach comparing him to Alex Neal-Bullen

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back