List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

A move I can see us at least discussing is trading 35&48 with either Brisbane at 27 Essendon at 28.

As these are purely bid matching picks for Bris/Ess it increases their points so makes sense their end.

Arguably, moving our 3rd pick up a few spots may be worth dropping the 4th pick lower?

Hannaford I can see as a genuine AFL mid in a year or two, although someone did question his tank ?
Berry also , certainly looks a bloke that could play wing.
Those 2 blokes would be great for our current list.

And the other 2 I mentioned, best available maybe ?
Davis already a mid at junior level .
Clarke half back or wing , lovely user of the footy.

I would love another gun mid , but I just don’t see any after the top 15 ?
With Kennedy now and Sanders needing to play ,anlso add Garcia , I think we have bought another 12 months.

Fair call.

Who are the genuine mids between 15-30? Davis, Hynes, Lindsay, Morae?

Will be interesting to see it play out, but I’d say we grab one of the above, and then a prospective mid/fwd type like Hotton or the two you mentioned, with the hope they can eventually develop a strong midfield game.

Fair call.

Who are the genuine mids between 15-30? Davis, Hynes, Lindsay, Morae?

Will be interesting to see it play out, but I’d say we grab one of the above, and then a prospective mid/fwd type like Hotton or the two you mentioned, with the hope they can eventually develop a strong midfield game.
Might be one at our pick in the 30's. Someone like Boxshall or Ough which would fill our need for younger bigger bodies onball and allow us to target the smaller players upfront.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back