Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Jagga might just have silenced those suggesting his game doesn't have enough hurt factor. The possession count might have been a bit lower this week (only 33!) but this was one of the most damaging performances Jagga has produced this season. Rather than taking the first release option at stoppage he looked to turn the corner and use his pace to exit the front, to spot up a kick to a forward or release a teammate with hands to run into the forward 50. He kicked two goals of his own, and directly assisted three more.

Pretty ****ing impressive game Bluelegs , was expecting to see a ball butcher the way you were talking him down, ha . Obviously only one game but I like what I see.

Reminds me a bit of Daniel Kerr just going off that.

Pretty ****ing impressive game Bluelegs , was expecting to see a ball butcher the way you were talking him down, ha . Obviously only one game but I like what I see.

Goodwin will be all over him after the first 5 seconds of that clip. Takes a mark, spends a few seconds to walk back behind the mark, then boots it down the line.

Goodwin will be all over him after the first 5 seconds of that clip. Takes a mark, spends a few seconds to walk back behind the mark, then boots it down the line.
Need to watch a bit longer. Some really good explosiveness out of stoppage and link up run.

Haven't seen that one yet. Saw one a couple months back where he shanked basically every kick. Happy to be proven wrong.

If we trade out this year’s first round I’ll be pissed as I cannot see us contending next year. I’m looking at other teams improving to that will go past us. We need a little clean out hit the draft this year and next before tassie come in. If it means sacrificing couple of our top players.
Well, you might just get your wish, with what I've just heard...

Out of Carlton, they think they'll get him (Tracca).

Unfortunately no sound on the source broadcast.

Just when I think the race for pick 1 couldn't get any messier, we get a performance like this from Lalor. As powerful and dynamic a contested game as I've seen this year. He won his own footy at stoppage, took contested intercept marks around the ground, layed bumps and tackles. He was an unstoppable beast all game, although his kicking was a little more wayward than usual.

Hmmmm, looks like a natural footballer, ideal body shape and size, but im left wanting more. Josh Caddy-ish as a junior? Bit of Colin Sylvia too with the dont argue but Sylvia had better skills. Poor man's DeGoey?

Haven't seen that one yet. Saw one a couple months back where he shanked basically every kick. Happy to be proven wrong.
Ill look over more, you could be right. Shouldn't judge someone off just the one game but here I am, Jagga Smith's biggest fan right now. :tearsofjoy:

My ideal draft/trade I would be taking the best mid available at 5 and if we could somehow get couple late teen picks with all our other picks and Neil-bullen and take the Whitlock brothers, and maybe trade future 2nd rounder to gws for Peatling.
We could lose Tracca this year, and Oli next.

I'm just tryping Tracca in Italics, to see how he looks.? Sounds a good fit...

But not for a spud like McKay.

It would need to be:- McKay + 1st Rnd pick + Blues 2nd Rnd P31...
I'd prefer Cartons 1st Rnd Pick, future 1st Rnd Pick, And we'll throw in Pert as well.

Did i say, I don't really want McKay.? No thanks.

Contracted Carlton key forward Harry McKay has emerged as the key to unlocking a potential trade of Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca, who has reminded the club and teammates of his desire to leave the Demons.

The Norm Smith medallist reiterated to his teammates on Saturday night, and the club during his exit interview on Monday, that he wants to play for a rival Victorian club in 2025, despite public guarantees from Melbourne’s CEO, coach and football boss that Petracca would not be traded under any circumstances.

Three sources who were at Melbourne’s end-of-season function on Saturday night said there was tension surrounding Petracca’s presence and that it was noticeably uncomfortable between him and several teammates.

Petracca’s issues with Melbourne stem from long before he suffered an agonising and life-threatening injury in a collision with Collingwood captain Darcy Moore in the King’s Birthday game.

He became frustrated during the 2023 season when he believed the club failed to act strongly enough in its dealings with fellow superstar Clayton Oliver, who was enduring several off field issues.

He has also told the club, on more than one occasion, that he wants to play more consistently in front of larger crowds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, Harry McKay

This Is Fine GIF

Hmmmm, looks like a natural footballer, ideal body shape and size, but im left wanting more. Josh Caddy-ish as a junior? Bit of Colin Sylvia too with the dont argue but Sylvia had better skills. Poor man's DeGoey?
I wouldn't judge his skills off that one game. He's normally very good at hitting targets lace out by foot, and is equally adept at handballing with either hand.

Petracca’s issues with Melbourne stem from long before he suffered an agonising and life-threatening injury in a collision with Collingwood captain Darcy Moore in the King’s Birthday game. He became frustrated during the 2023 season when he believed the club failed to act strongly enough in its dealings with fellow superstar Clayton Oliver, who was enduring several off field issues.

About time a player cracked the shits with the club over this, love you Trac. **** you Goody.

Last edited:
Would love this kid at pick 5

Small nuggety mid with speed who can hit a target. Just what we need in the guts

Big bodies contested beasts can get ****ed

We certainly do need a small-mid with great ball winning inside, and the step to get thru tight traffic... and 'runNcarry'...

And we need a big ball bursting beast... around 6'3"ish. strong in air.

I’d find this interesting except that I can’t conceive of a single situation where Carlton go to Harry McKay and say “we would like you to go to Melbourne “ and McKay says “I’m up for it Demons are the future”

I’d find this interesting except that I can’t conceive of a single situation where Carlton go to Harry McKay and say “we would like you to go to Melbourne “ and McKay says “I’m up for it Demons are the future”
Weren't there rumours we were courting him last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back