Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Roffey and Pert have genuinely solved nothing for the club since coming in.
Would love to see their forecasts from 3 years ago. Sadly im sure they have met the shredder.

Nothing to with trades but coz im listening to the link Scythe posted, Liam Jones fine, haha. Kozzy 3 weeks. Nothing to do with the MRP not wanting players to miss finals.:moustache:

Haven’t seen a thread this active since the all time draft thread lol
We can't offer you big crowds Christian, but we can offer you very active BigFooty threads

Also, christ. If there's a softer, more prone to choking club in the AFL than Melbourne, it's Carlton.

As much as I love him airing the clubs dirty laundry lines like below make him sound like a flog

“He has also told the club, on more than one occasion, that he wants to play more consistently in front of larger crowds.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was only a matter of time before players wanted to leave due to our lack of a training base or facilities. Probably have already but this is the first time I remember a player (potentially) using that reason as an out. Well done Trac. About time. Settling on a spot for a training base should be priority #1. Should have been 30 years ago! Pert and Roffey can GTFO. I don't care how hard it is, it's simply laughable we don't have one.

Just to piss a certain banned Demon off.

Christian Petracca to Brisbane for Cam Rayner, Oscar McInerney, Hugh Mcluggage ,Round(1) this year and next years first

As much as I love him airing the clubs dirty laundry lines like below make him sound like a flog

“He has also told the club, on more than one occasion, that he wants to play more consistently in front of larger crowds.”
I have no doubt Trac is a big fn sook. He'd have a list of people at the club that didn't like a cooking post on his Insta.

Not confirmed clearly, but signing a 7 year deal then saying he wants to play in front of consistently big crowds is laughable. At the end of the day we have the complete upper hand and if it hits the fan(which it's getting close) we can ask for a ridiculous haul.

Can someone explain not having a training base or nice facilities?
We have somewhere and something right?
There's a farm down in Casey. Have to move the cows before training though

Can someone explain not having a training base or nice facilities?
We have somewhere and something right?
We share AAMI park with the Storm, Rebels, Victory etc. Think we're there one or two days a week. Admin operate out of the MCG and then we spend the rest of our time just a cruisy 1hr+ drive down in Cranbourne.

Welcome to US Pro Sports…

My read, and it’s only my read, is that the leitmotif in Petracca’s shopping list of discontent is that he wants to take his brand into a partnership with a ‘big MCG club’ that will leverage both brands into increased mutual monetisation of brand revenue streams and profitability.

To put it simply we’re not big enough or important enough for Christian anymore, or his brand.

Wonder what the players are making of this…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We share AAMI park with the Storm, Rebels, Victory etc. Think we're there one or two days a week. Admin operate out of the MCG and then we spend the rest of our time just a cruisy 1hr+ drive down in Cranbourne.
Yeah that's pretty grim.

The locals love having the Dees in that farm out at Casey, my cousin lives there and joined up as a member after watching practice a few times. I have to tell him to cheer louder.

IF Trac actually does want out because of the soft standards the club held Oliver to, then heads have to roll in the coaching and off field leadership teams.
You would think so, but you would be oh so wrong. Goody, Roffey and Pert too busy giving each other HJ's for self reflection and criticism.

Welcome to US Pro Sports…

My read, and it’s only my read, is that the leitmotif in Petracca’s shopping list of discontent is that he wants to take his brand into a partnership with a ‘big MCG club’ that will leverage both brands into increased mutual monetisation of brand revenue streams and profitability.

To put it simply we’re not big enough or important enough for Christian anymore, or his brand.

Wonder what the players are making of this…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said last week this makes no sense. Playing for a big club won't meaningfully help his brand. AFL is a massive bubble in Melbourne, all that matters is that you're a star and can speak on camera.

Gawn would be just about the most marketable player in the game over the past ten years

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back