Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Tracs telling the leadership his problems are with the players and the players it is with leadership is pretty weak to be honest.

Sounds like too many party boys, not getting fit enough or being professional enough and leaders are letting too much slide.

As a superstar of the comp, highly respected and senior leader of the team he should be addressing these issues and helping confront them headon. Otherwise it's pretty hypocritical.

Tracs telling the leadership his problems are with the players and the players it is with leadership is pretty weak to be honest.

Sounds like too many party boys, not getting fit enough or being professional enough and leaders are letting too much slide.

As a superstar of the comp, highly respected and senior leader of the team he should be addressing these issues and helping confront them headon. Otherwise it's pretty hypocritical.
How do you know he hasn't tried to address things and it's fallen on deaf ears and that's part of the problem?

You truely believe all 42 players, all coaches, all support staff have refused to listen to him?
I believe he could have made some suggestions, or at least voiced his concerns in a one on one convo with Goody or a member of leadership and nothing came of it. Don't think he's the type to stand in front of the group and call out individuals.

His problem, even if he takes the nuclear option, is finding a team with cap space to take over his contract that he wants to go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know he hasn't tried to address things and it's fallen on deaf ears and that's part of the problem?
Does he strike you as being good at that?

I’m inclined to think Nathan Buckley was on the money.

Nuffy. The Sixers nearly killed Simmons twice did they?

Your a nuffy if you are blaming the club for almost killing him.

Firstly it was Darcy Moore who kneed him
Secondly the medicos did due diligence and it was signed off by the AFL
Thirdly Trac himself physically decided to go back on the field and walked back on himself.

Club does a lot of dumb shit but this is one hot take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he strike you as being good at that?

I’m inclined to think Nathan Buckley was on the money.
He did say hes lost trust in Oliver on TV before the season started, that surprised me.

Your a nuffy if you are blaming the club for almost killing him.

Firstly it was Darcy Moore who kneed him
Secondly the medicos did due diligence and it was signed off by the AFL
Thirdly Trac himself physically decided to go back on the field and walked back on himself.

Club does a lot of dumb shit but this is one hot take.
Listen to the vid of Schwarz that I posted, both he and Scott Cummings (ie: ex players) said the player needs to be protected from himself and the club failed him.

He did say hes lost trust in Oliver on TV before the season started, that surprised me.
He's flip-flopped on that. Also said Oliver was inspiring him with his efforts to get back into the side.

Still think Trac's head is all over the place and he's looking for any excuse at the moment. Don't think his mind is in a good place at all.

Well if he voiced to Spargo, wouldn’t Spargo also be onboard and asking for a trade if it resonated with him?

Not if Spargo is part of the problem. Or didn't agree with him. Or did, but thought the club could change. Or did, but was comfortable to ride it out.

Plenty of ways Trac's conversations could have played out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back