Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Maybe we use it as a chance to play different types and change it up rather than more of the boring same

Completely different player to ANB as I said earlier.
Just read that the main reason for the departure is his frustration at being played at half forward, when he wants to be an inside mid.

Guess he’s not a great fit unless he was super cheap - he’s too good to play in the VFL for half the year though.

Just read that the main reason for the departure is his frustration at being played at half forward, when he wants to be an inside mid.

Guess he’s not a great fit unless he was super cheap - he’s too good to play in the VFL for half the year though.
Even for 100k a year and no draft pick I wouldn't take him. We do not need another inside mid with nothing on the outside and who doesn't wanna play anywhere else.

What's better than one Tom Sparrow? Two Tom Sparrows 🤗

Even for 100k a year and no draft pick I wouldn't take him. We do not need another inside mid with nothing on the outside and who doesn't wanna play anywhere else.
I know we already know this, but god it’s frustrating to lose Brayshaw, Harmes and ANB.

Totally selfless players prepared to put aside ego and probably $$ and just play wherever the team needed them most.

I know we already know this, but god it’s frustrating to lose Brayshaw, Harmes and ANB.

Totally selfless players prepared to put aside ego and probably $$ and just play wherever the team needed them most.
No loss with Harmes.

He was ****ing woeful in the final against the Hawks and has barely fired a shot this year in general.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard, just wait for managers to come to us on last day of trade period with the rejects for Lamb to sign up.
Why wait when we can grab superstar Kennedy to fix everything

Why wait when we can grab superstar Kennedy to fix everything

Who the **** else are we going to grab?

Doubt Lamb could get Kennedy over the line even if he tried anyway.

We will need mids of some sort to come in though opposed to Goodwins strat of playing defenders in every position.

Last edited:

Some Dees and Jack Mcrae fan.

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back