Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Reading Carlton fans thoughts, Owies' defensive side of his game is what let's him down. .
Meanwhile im very happy to add someone who brings less contest and defense.

Wade Derksen sounds like what the Rednecks regress to in South Park when they start shouting about immigrants from the future taking their jobs.

Wade Derksen sounds like what the Rednecks regress to in South Park when they start shouting about immigrants from the future taking their jobs.

osama bin laden cave GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't watched any highlights at all just read this. Murphy Reid sounds decent
Hes who Mich and myself are hot and heavy for. If we select Reid or Draper id be very happy.

Hes who Mich and myself are hot and heavy for. If we select Reid or Draper id be very happy.
Bloke with highest draft IQ who can play midfield and forward, sounds too good to be true for a pick 5

Sounds exactly like nothing on our list.

Class, class, class. There's no quicker mind in this year's draft group than Reid, who makes things happen every time he has the ball. If there was a test at the Draft Combine for footy IQ, Reid would win it: he reads the game quicker than others, opens space with his clever, quick and sharp handballing, his kicking hits targets and he slips in and out of trouble at a different speed to other midfielders and half-forwards

Pretty much exactly what ive been saying for the past two weeks after going over noobermensch 's vids, ive been crapping on about how quickly he processes things and everyone likes his kicking (and rightly so) but his handballing is very underrated/excellent

Class, class, class. There's no quicker mind in this year's draft group than Reid, who makes things happen every time he has the ball. If there was a test at the Draft Combine for footy IQ, Reid would win it: he reads the game quicker than others, opens space with his clever, quick and sharp handballing, his kicking hits targets and he slips in and out of trouble at a different speed to other midfielders and half-forwards

Pretty much exactly what ive been saying for the past two weeks after going over noobermensch 's vids, ive been crapping on about how quickly he processes things and everyone likes his kicking (and rightly so) but his handballing is very underrated/excellent
What I don't get, is reading that how is he not the #1 pick ?

Bloke with highest draft IQ who can play midfield and forward, sounds too good to be true for a pick 5

Sounds exactly like nothing on our list.
If we drafted someone like Smillie over him ill have a complete meltdown. Just on that, i notice that Smillie has dropped in the rankings, just like I said he should after watching about 8 of his games, overrated as ****.

What I don't get, is reading that how is he not the #1 pick ?
People worry about his ability to win contested ball and hes a bit on the smaller size I think. Things I couldn't give a flying **** about.

People worry about his ability to win contested ball and hes a bit on the smaller size I think. Things I couldn't give a flying **** about.
So stupid. Size means nothing for contested footy it's about heart and the speed of mind. Especially with the game opening up more the classic inside mid isn't needed as much

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back