Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

You know we will be sending Sydney's pick back their way
If I was them I’d say a F3 or something. We can’t drag him back (or one hopes not - we’re cultural geniuses at this point). It’s not what he is likely worth to their team but I can’t see them handing over 25

Are people persuaded we will get pick 25 for ANB? Doesn’t seem too likely to me.
Twomey seems to think it's a done deal. We'll probably send them a token later pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was them I’d say a F3 or something. We can’t drag him back (or one hopes not - we’re cultural geniuses at this point). It’s not what he is likely worth to their team but I can’t see them handing over 25
There'd be an element of 'you'll take what we give you' for sure, but teams not named Essendon tend to play ball and try to preserve trading relationships. Offering significant unders to take advantage of a situation doesn't happen all that often and isn't all that beneficial from a future perspective.

A fantastic individual season from Harvey Langford finally came to an end as he wasn't able to lift his team to victory over the Sandy Dragons who've become the final boss of the Talent League in recent years. He's already taken home the Larke medal, and must be one of the hottest favourites for the Morrish medal which would cap off a glittering season of consistently elite play in which he stepped up at every level and met every challenge along the way.

1000018716.jpg

1000018714.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Not trivialising the offence/s, but that joke was too easy to make
Once again we see how Melbourne media really think stuff through.

I liked the Caulfield feasibility study announcement though. I would like to think my email inspired Jessica to tell Pert he needs to take a good, hard look at himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back