Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

My current two-round phantom, incorporating likely trades, free agent compensation, father-son and NGA bids.

As we get closer, I'll add the why's and where's and maybe some player evaluations.

Unfortunately, given the way I was treated by Demonland and their support of a bully, very unlikely I will be providing my usual inside information.
  1. Brisbane - Levi Ashcroft
  2. Richmond - Finn O'Sullivan
  3. North Melbourne - Harvey Langford
  4. Richmond - Sam Lalor
  5. Adelaide - Sid Draper
  6. Melbourne - Murphy Reid
  7. Gold Coast - Alix Tauru
  8. St Kilda - Jagga Smith
  9. St Kilda - Harry Armstrong
  10. Essendon - Josh Smillie
  11. Fremantle - Joe Berry
  12. Richmond - Jack Whitlock
  13. Carlton - Luke Trainor
  14. Gold Coast - Leo Lombard
  15. West Coast Eagles - Bo Allan
  16. GWS - Jobe Shanahan
  17. GWS - Taj Hotton
  18. GWS - Tobie Travaglia
  19. Richmond - Matt Whitlock
  20. Essendon - Isaac Kako
  21. Western Bulldogs - Xavier Lindsay
  22. Fremantle - Jonty Faull
  23. Sydney - Alex Dodson
  24. Sydney - Oliver Hannaford
  25. Carlton - Ben Camporeale
  26. Richmond - Jesse Dattoli
  27. Richmond - Harrison Oliver
  28. Richmond - Jack Ough
  29. North Melbourne - Cooper Hynes
  30. West Coast Eagles - Tom Gross
  31. St Kilda - Christian Moraes
  32. GWS - Logan Smith
  33. Melbourne - Jay Polkinghorne
  34. Fremantle - Ned Bowman
  35. Brisbane - Sam Marshall
  36. Richmond - Sam Davidson
  37. West Coast - Malakai Champion
  38. Hawthorn - Liam McMahon
  39. Western Bulldogs - Noah Mraz
  40. Collingwood - Charlie Nicholls
  41. St Kilda - Adrian Cole
  42. Port Adelaide - Benny Barrett
  43. Geelong - Lachlan Jaques
  44. Port Adelaide - Tom Sims
  45. St Kilda - Sam Linder
  46. Collingwood - Doug Kerr
  47. Melbourne - Harry Charleson
Nice effort mate!

Looking forward to your write ups 👍

Anyone know what we are doing with free agency/draft - obviously assuming with Viney & Gawn extension we must still think we are good enough to contend - if that's the case we have to go hard in trade/free agency period - to get established players in and fill list needs (quality key position + midfield depth or anyone who can actually hit a target by foot)

I haven't heard much chatter around us being aggressive like a FREO/SAINTS which isn't promising, looks like we are going to bring some list cloggers in and then use our first rounder - which is sitting in no man's land - we need to commit... either hit the draft and get another first rounder to capatilise on the strong pool this year and build a strong group of young talent at the club , or we get aggressive with trade and try contend.

Could end up doing a North Melbourne 10 years ago and shoot ourselves in the foot massively

A solid rather than spectacular performance from Murphy Reid was all that was needed for the Dragons to roll over the top of the Stingrays, recording a comfortable win and booking their place in another Talent League grand final. While not a dominant display, Murphy was as always a prime mover for Sandy at stoppage and heavily involved in their attacking wave run through the middle with his elite decision making and classy disposal a feature.

Anyone know what we are doing with free agency/draft - obviously assuming with Viney & Gawn extension we must still think we are good enough to contend - if that's the case we have to go hard in trade/free agency period - to get established players in and fill list needs (quality key position + midfield depth or anyone who can actually hit a target by foot)

I haven't heard much chatter around us being aggressive like a FREO/SAINTS which isn't promising, looks like we are going to bring some list cloggers in and then use our first rounder - which is sitting in no man's land - we need to commit... either hit the draft and get another first rounder to capatilise on the strong pool this year and build a strong group of young talent at the club , or we get aggressive with trade and try contend.

Could end up doing a North Melbourne 10 years ago and shoot ourselves in the foot massively

You and Mitcho are gonna get along swimmingly

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In a relatively low scoring affair, Jonty Faull booted half of his team's 10 goals for the game to carry them to a huge come from behind win over the star studded Oakleigh Chargers. He rode his luck at times, and wasn't able to hold onto as many marks as you might like, but he competed like a demon in the air and on the ground and refused to give an inch or allow anything easy for his opponents. Faull's streak of excellent goal kicking form and his elevated play during this finals campaign has seen his draft stocks begin to rise again.

My current two-round phantom, incorporating likely trades, free agent compensation, father-son and NGA bids.

As we get closer, I'll add the why's and where's and maybe some player evaluations.

Unfortunately, given the way I was treated by Demonland and their support of a bully, very unlikely I will be providing my usual inside information.
  1. Brisbane - Levi Ashcroft
  2. Richmond - Finn O'Sullivan
  3. North Melbourne - Harvey Langford
  4. Richmond - Sam Lalor
  5. Adelaide - Sid Draper
  6. Melbourne - Murphy Reid
  7. Gold Coast - Alix Tauru
  8. St Kilda - Jagga Smith
  9. St Kilda - Harry Armstrong
  10. Essendon - Josh Smillie
  11. Fremantle - Joe Berry
  12. Richmond - Jack Whitlock
  13. Carlton - Luke Trainor
  14. Gold Coast - Leo Lombard
  15. West Coast Eagles - Bo Allan
  16. GWS - Jobe Shanahan
  17. GWS - Taj Hotton
  18. GWS - Tobie Travaglia
  19. Richmond - Matt Whitlock
  20. Essendon - Isaac Kako
  21. Western Bulldogs - Xavier Lindsay
  22. Fremantle - Jonty Faull
  23. Sydney - Alex Dodson
  24. Sydney - Oliver Hannaford
  25. Carlton - Ben Camporeale
  26. Richmond - Jesse Dattoli
  27. Richmond - Harrison Oliver
  28. Richmond - Jack Ough
  29. North Melbourne - Cooper Hynes
  30. West Coast Eagles - Tom Gross
  31. St Kilda - Christian Moraes
  32. GWS - Logan Smith
  33. Melbourne - Jay Polkinghorne
  34. Fremantle - Ned Bowman
  35. Brisbane - Sam Marshall
  36. Richmond - Sam Davidson
  37. West Coast - Malakai Champion
  38. Hawthorn - Liam McMahon
  39. Western Bulldogs - Noah Mraz
  40. Collingwood - Charlie Nicholls
  41. St Kilda - Adrian Cole
  42. Port Adelaide - Benny Barrett
  43. Geelong - Lachlan Jaques
  44. Port Adelaide - Tom Sims
  45. St Kilda - Sam Linder
  46. Collingwood - Doug Kerr
  47. Melbourne - Harry Charleson
Sorry to jump in here, but in this scenario what are West Coast trading their picks for? Freo have traded a couple as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back