List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Mich: the media need to stop crapping on about Oliver being traded. It's over.

Also Mich: still craping on about Oliver being traded.

Fishing GIF by Epicly Later'd

While working through performances from this years Futures game, it was pointed out to me that I hadn't done any of the 2023 Futures game featuring the 2024 draft crop.

Finn turned in an excellent performance in this game back in 2023, making draft watchers all the more excited about what we might see from him in 2024. He showed his elite evasive skills, athletic traits and sticky hands, as well as his penetrating disposal by foot.

I'm sure Clayton will be a welcome addition to Casey's VFL team in 2025.
Brave to assume handouts Goodwin would drop him from the seniors

Sure he did a "some" of a preseason with the 2s after ****ing around, But Goody was always going to play him if available ensuring that Oliver learns nothing for shit behaviour

Sparrow went back for like a week for bad form before being RUSHED back in. I don't think Salem played any 2s matches when he was available

What is the status of Kalani White and Noah Yze? I thought they were looking promising but the White talk has died down and Yze now not even mentioned.
People got way too excited about them, they just existed they were never touted as top prospects.

The biggest Melbourne nuffie I have ever heard on trade radio right now. Calling our handling of Oliver is against his basic human rights. Give it a rest, Jesus.
He quoted section 12 of the Human Rights Charter. Morris asked him what the point of contracts were if any player can just leave 😂

While working through performances from this years Futures game, it was pointed out to me that I hadn't done any of the 2023 Futures game featuring the 2024 draft crop.

Finn turned in an excellent performance in this game back in 2023, making draft watchers all the more excited about what we might see from him in 2024. He showed his elite evasive skills, athletic traits and sticky hands, as well as his penetrating disposal by foot.

Noober, very much appreciate these vids.

You must watch a stack of U18 footy - in your view, what would your top 10 look like, disregarding needs - just the talent levels of the players?

What is the status of Kalani White and Noah Yze? I thought they were looking promising but the White talk has died down and Yze now not even mentioned.
White is next years draft so will depend on his development. Apparently was ok in the futures game on GF day. But he can choose either suns or Dees. I believe the Suns have multiple academy prospects next year already. My understanding is that at this point he is probably a later or rookie projection.
Yze has never been rated that highly. I have heard he impressed as a bigger bodied mid later on the CTL season. Particularly as a stopper. But he’s a rookie pick at best I believe.
Riak Andrew we have as a possible academy pick this year. Apparently played some good footy as a key back. Again I think rookie consideration.
We also have Ricky Mentha this year. Small forward/defender. Again maybe a rookie consideration at best.

Noober, very much appreciate these vids.

You must watch a stack of U18 footy - in your view, what would your top 10 look like, disregarding needs - just the talent levels of the players?
My thoughts haven't changed much over the last month or so.

Tier 1 in any order:
Draper
Jagga
FOS
Levi

Tier 1.5 in any order:
Lalor
Lombard
Smillie

Tier 2 in any order:
Reid
Lindsay
Langford
Trainor
Hotton

Tier 3 in any order:
Kako
Hannaford
Travaglia
Allan
Tauru
Marshall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Kalani i can understand people getting sucked in with him coming through the Gold Coast academy. But also Melbourne fans are really possessive with any players available to us that we think is our "right" to claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back