Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not going to get too worked up about this, few too many facts missing for me.

IIRC Trac nailed some laser handballs after he came back on, sort of looked ok when I glanced up at the TV. I wouldn't have known he was injured if I didn't see the posts on here about it.

(I was playing uno at the time)

Mason Cox had a lacerated spleen and played out a game, and turned up for training during the week before saying he didn’t feel right, so it can be somewhat insidious. I expect most of the pain Petracca was experiencing was from the rib fractures at that point in proceedings.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Petracca; both in terms of his play and the way he conducts himself, he is one of my favourite and most respected non-Pies.

There's a few Demonlanders (sorry) also getting their knickers in a twist about Moore supposedly kneeing and injuring Trac on purpose lol.

Clear as day a normal footy act.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Didn't they accuse Hawkins of deliberately elbowing May in the eye that one time too?

I reckon they got Oliver fat aswell, I don't know how but we've established it doesn't matter
Shannon Byrnes is the reason we lost Jackson too. After Byrnes went back to be a runner for Geelong we played them at Kardinia Park. After a goal was kicked Byrnes shouted to Jackson, "Hey Dogga, sign up with Freo!" and hearing the familiar voice he called his manager as soon as the game ended to arrange putting pen to paper.

Seasons over anyway so I want Trac to take as long as he needs to recover. We've got a habit of bringing guys back way too quickly though which is part of where the anger comes from.
Agreed. Imv it's time to pack all our longer irons back into storage, and just work on our swing out on the practice range.
With the view to buying some nice new clubs for the bag.

Jesus Christ.

Thought you weren't supposed to use phones in the ICU (get off the 'Gram, Christian).

But lol. Goodwin's probably still got him pencilled in for the centre bounce rotation next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

STFU Tom Morris you human turd.
Haven't heard the campaigner speak in years and won't find out here but anyway:

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back