List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
Not sure it works like that. He's taking a pay cut if he can leave us. If he stays he isn't. We should be wrapped to get that contract off our books for a future first.

Cats won’t be paying as much cap wise, so obviously there will be more demand from them to try lure him over. More demand = more compo.

Cats won’t be paying as much cap wise, so obviously there will be more demand from them to try lure him over. More demand = more compo.
They arent competing with anyone, Oliver wants to go there and there only. There is no demand. He either goes there or his abortion of a contract stays on our books.

Recorded the best ever 2km time trial at the draft combine back in 2020, but hasn't done a whole heap since. Still, young players on the fringes of good sides are the sort of players we should be targeting, rather than 30+ year-olds topping up their super.

EDIT: lol, didn't read the whole tweet and missed that the time trial stuff was included.

Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

They'll be back, paying for their memberships, waving their flags, painting their face and screaming GO DEES in round 1. 🥳
Wanna join us?

Would imagine all that talk about him being a ratbag was pretty close to the mark.
100%. Solid contributor to Oliver's disastrous offseason as well. Didn't make the news like Oliver did but he was just as bad off field. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he missed the start of the season due to an in club suspension. Glad he's gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For context, Michelle Oliver, who is staunch dees supporter posted under McClures article: “he’s not even in Shep. Shep is NOT his home town. Get something right media.”

Anyone get a screenshot of her comment before he disabled comments?

Oliver most certainly is from Shepparton - or at least greater Shep (Mooroopna).
It’s literally 4km away from the Shep town centre, where he played footy and attended high school.

To say Shep isn’t his home time is utter semantics.

I mean the towns website is under the greater Shepparton shire

Last edited:
Recorded the best ever 2km time trial at the draft combine back in 2020, but hasn't done a whole heap since. Still, young players on the fringes of good sides are the sort of players we should be targeting, rather than 30+ year-olds topping up their super.

EDIT: lol, didn't read the whole tweet and missed that the time trial stuff was included.

Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Bit like GWS nabbing Bedford from us.

Anyone get a screenshot of her comment before he disabled comments?

Oliver most certainly is from Shepparton - or at least greater Shep (Mooroopna).
It’s literally 4km away from the Shep town centre, where he played footy and attended high school.

To say Shep isn’t his home time is utter semantics.

I mean the towns website is under the greater Shepparton shire

Attachments

• IMG_5100.jpeg
    IMG_5100.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 11
Harry Sharp would be a nice get, Brissie board are thinking our pick 40 or 49. Elite runner, good turn of speed and agility. Should suit the MCG. Main knock was physical size and kicking in draft bios but kicking has improved.

Tigers are also into him and have a million better picks so might come down to who he chooses. Will look good in the black and yellow....

Harry Sharp would be a nice get, Brissie board are thinking our pick 40 or 49. Elite runner, good turn of speed and agility. Should suit the MCG. Main knock was physical size and kicking in draft bios but kicking has improved.

Tigers are also into him and have a million better picks so might come down to who he chooses. Will look good in the black and yellow....

If we are smart enough we would link any trade for Sharp in with there pick 20. For a pack of later picks for the pair.

Since they don’t seem to have much else going on surely it puts us in pole position for it (like Collingwood for pick 13).

How exciting. Another athlete with shit skills who won't get a game for us anyway with Windsor and Langdon on the wings 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Back