List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:
****ing happy with 5 and 9.

Would’ve been nice to hang onto 40 so we could’ve tried to move up to 32 as part of Sharp deal but can’t complain.

Now to try get another top 20. Oliver for Cats first rounder.

****ing happy
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office

I don't think he's that bad either. Think a lot of his flaws are pretty coachable.
The question is, what would you say that he does well? I think hes a pretty average footballer with a big body who just got stats coz he played against people much smaller than him.

The question is, what would you say that he does well? I think hes a pretty average footballer with a big body who just got to play against people much smaller than him.
Think he's got a lot of strength in the contest and moves well in and out of congestion, has a really good sidestep. He's also a strong mark so you can rest him forward or back if need be. You can chalk that all up to him just being a big kid but I don't think that gives him enough credit. He's also a solid kick, his flaw is he just rushes it too much when playing midfield.

Not nearly my favourite but I think he'll be a good player.

I like this trade if we are planning on taking 5+9 to the draft. Some journos speculating we might be looking to move up further. It would be a ****ing disaster if we are using this years and next years first on one player
Yeah I'd be livid if we got 9 only to trade two top ten picks to get pick 3 or something. Don't see it happening personally.

This just ******ed though, trade Oliver now if you think hell be gone, get on with it. If you think hes going that means you think hell be a distraction and have another underwhelming year. If he bounces back and has a good year we wont be trading him and Trac in the same offseason.

Yeah thats what I mean, if we trade Oliver this year and potentially Trac next year then I'm fine with it. Realistically he could work with Trac anyway if Trac does like a 50/50 fwd/mid split.

If we try and trade further up though we are ****ing stupid. Would end up being 3 first round picks + 28 for one ****ing pick.

Not as bad as trading for 13 but geez it is still so risky with how we go next year.
We'll get it back when nothing changes and we have to trade Petracca out

Towmey said this, Don't think this will be the end of pick swapping business for either club. Based on history Melbourne will be creative with 5 and 9.

I hope we don’t go all in just to get up further. Maybe they might drop back 5 to Carlton for 12 and 14. As they are trying to get up further apparently.

If this happened who would you like at 9, 12, 14.

My preference is stick with 5 & 9.

I like this trade if we are planning on taking 5+9 to the draft. Some journos speculating we might be looking to move up further. It would be a ****ing disaster if we are using this years and next years first on one player
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down all, if we trade 5 and 9 to move up we would be getting more back.

I could see us trading 5 to Richmond for say 10 and 11

Then we take 9,10,11 to the draft

I'm glad we have you here to be the voice of reason.

Trade 5 and 9 to Richmond for pick 1.

Pick Smillie anyway

MFC HQ after A11dAtP0w3R is done with it.
Shining Stephen King GIF
Trading up in an even first round when we have young talent and depth issues would be so on brand for this offseason you have to admit. You cant rule out anything that would be considered stupid with this club right now.

Trading up in an even first round when we have young talent and depth issues would be so on brand for this offseason you have to admit. You cant rule out anything that would be considered stupid with this club right now.

If we gave up 5 and 9, even if it was for say pick 2, there would be more coming back with pick 2, would expect another pick in 13-18 range to accompany it.

****ing happy with 5 and 9.

Would’ve been nice to hang onto 40 so we could’ve tried to move up to 32 as part of Sharp deal but can’t complain.

Now to try get another top 20. Oliver for Cats first rounder.

I dont mind it either.

I think we will be climbing back up the ladder next year.

If we gave up 5 and 9, even if it was for say pick 2, there would be more coming back with pick 2, would expect another pick in 13-18 range to accompany it.
Youve always had a lot of faith in Tim Lamb.

Who are you and what have you done with Mich?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back