List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent)
  • Pick 28* (Trade)

Last edited:

Agree. I think Smilie is being judged pretty harshly here and could easily end up making people look silly
Oh well if so, I can't look any worse than people on here who thought Oliver would have a great year to shut the haters up and that we'd finish top 4.

Bless North fans for thinking that Pick 2 will get them both 5 + 9 straight up in a draft where there's no consensus top two. Pick 5 + 9 is basically the perfect place to be, and I hope we're not even considering moving up.

We'll have access to at least one of Draper, Smith, FOS (less keen), Langford and Lalor, who have all been at different spots in the top five at some point. Nice spot to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find GWS holding on to Derkka absurd.

I do also, they aren’t even giving the bloke a run in the 1sts and stopping him getting home to his family for support with his young children.

Absolute shameful. Should be getting way more media. I remember how much shit we copped around not giving Grundy a run in the 1sts and they are getting away quietly.

Comical the journos on channel 9 are prioritising bitching / having a sook about Brad Green calling them out on twitter over discussing GWS keeping a young father on minimal coin away from home who they aren’t even playing away from returning home to his family.

Absolute dog move from GWS, considering the deal we gave them for Bedford.

Comical the journos on channel 9 are prioritising bitching / having a sook about Brad Green calling them out on twitter over discussing GWS keeping a young father on minimal coin away from home who they aren’t even playing away from returning home to his family.

Absolute dog move from GWS, considering the deal we gave them for Bedford.

You really have gone full nuff this trade period ey

Bless North fans for thinking that Pick 2 will get them both 5 + 9 straight up in a draft where there's no consensus top two. Pick 5 + 9 is basically the perfect place to be, and I hope we're not even considering moving up.
Seriously tho. How about 2 + North's F1 for 5 and 9.
Mother of all death rides.
Surely that'd get the grey matter going.

It would be if it were the Dees holding a bloke we weren’t playing.

Imagine the noise if we had refused to trade Bedford to GWS.
Would have been about the same as when we didn't allow Harmes to be traded at the end of 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – big fish Tom Campbell in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back