List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Jobe Shanahan (194cm, Key Forward, Allies)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Nah, Wayne Carey instantly makes any forward line infinitely better. We're talking about a generational player here. A tweak to our midfield and a new forward coach can easily improve the way a team move the ball. Cats did it in one offseason then won the flag on the back of it. Not saying we will win the flag next year, but ball movement and effectiveness can turn around pretty quickly if the right people are in place. Unfortunately Goody is still our coach, so unless an assistant coach primarily takes over this part of our game, then i doubt things will change much. But give me Wayne Carey anyday over Petty. I don't care how bad our ball movement is, he'd make the F50 infinitely better.
Mate, it's a joke 🤣 no need to take things so seriously.

Plays very similar to Darcy Parish.
Completely disagree. I remember watching Parish's tape his draft year and hoping we wouldnt go near him, said he was massively overrated. Reid is a far better player. Better skills, better smarts, goal kicker.

Nah, Wayne Carey instantly makes any forward line infinitely better. We're talking about a generational player here. A tweak to our midfield and a new forward coach can easily improve the way a team move the ball. Cats did it in one offseason then won the flag on the back of it. Not saying we will win the flag next year, but ball movement and effectiveness can turn around pretty quickly if the right people are in place. Unfortunately Goody is still our coach, so unless an assistant coach primarily takes over this part of our game, then i doubt things will change much. But give me Wayne Carey anyday over Petty. I don't care how bad our ball movement is, he'd make the F50 infinitely better.

This being the case, we should definitely draft this Carey fella

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Melbourne the only club ever to let 2 players go to the same club then they go on to play in a GF the next year??
Stephen Powell and James Cook came over from the Bulldogs to the Dees in the same trade period and we made the grand final in 2000. Sure, Cook didnt play after the first few games in the season (3 games for 8 goals) but its close enough for me. :thumbsupv1:

Stephen Powell and James Cook came over from the Bulldogs to the Dees in the same trade period and we made the grand final in 2000. Sure, Cook didnt play after the first few games in the season (3 games for 8 goals) but its close enough for me. :thumbsupv1:
James cook kicked 1 less goal than petty did in 20 games this year 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back