List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Jobe Shanahan (194cm, Key Forward, Allies)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Classic Scythe94, loves to have a crack at blokes publicly but tells people to privately message him if they have an issue. In your great words, if you have a problem with my posts about Houston, maybe message me privately.

That said there’s context why I don’t want going for Houston and it’s because we would pay 2 first rounders opposed to Carlton who won’t even give up pick 11. But keep trying mate.

Classic Scythe94, loves to have a crack at blokes publicly but tells people to privately message him if they have an issue. In your great words, if you have a problem with my posts about Houston, maybe message me privately.

That said there’s context why I don’t want going for Houston and it’s because we would pay 2 first rounders opposed to Carlton who won’t even give up pick 11. But keep trying mate.
My dude, I didn't even say anything, I just quoted your own posts 😅

As I said, message me privately if you have an issue. Your own words otherwise don’t complain if others have a crack at you publicly like you have in the past.
What issue do I have? I just find your constant contradiction of your own opinions in favour of melting for the sake of it funny.

What issue do I have? I just find your constant contradiction of your own opinions in favour of melting for the sake of it funny.

And there you have it. My issue is your contradiction of moderation in that you are happy to give it but not happy to take it. I find that funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back