List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't realise my completely unrealistic scenario would need to be explained, he realises we're completely ****ed after we tell him were trading 3 guns and he walks as a premiership coach before he gets sacked meaning he's far more likely to get a second job i.e Adelaide.
Unless that job is lined up for him already I see very little benefit for Goodwin to walk. His reputation isn't going to suffer any more than it already has because the club blew up the list in spite of his wishes.

But yeah if it's just a fantasy, then feel free to enjoy it.

Unless that job is lined up for him already I see very little benefit for Goodwin to walk. His reputation isn't going to suffer any more than it already has because the club blew up the list in spite of his wishes.

But yeah if it's just a fantasy, then feel free to enjoy it.
I dunno if you missed the part where I said we lie to him to try get him to walk. Would never happen was just funny to me Sandra

I dunno if you missed the part where I said we lie to him to try get him to walk. Would never happen was just funny to me Sandra
Your posts are far too wordy for me. I can't be expect to read them in their entirety.

Whats he doing? Nothings been reported…he could be training hard and putting in the tough yards in prep for pre season
Clarry shouldn't be mollycoddled as an adult, regardless of whether he gets his stuff together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even for a hypothetical trade that's ****ing shit

3 picks in the teens and pick 7 plus 2 *ing meh players for Oliver Trac and Pickett lol 😂 * off
Dockers getting Pickett for pick 16 is laughable.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back