List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute clown show. Who the **** is actually leading this club right now? No direction, no unity, no proper processes.
Don't worry, once Pert does a review on Pert everything will be fixed.

Ignoring Pert stepping out of line, probably shows what Petracca was pissed about. Perts had enough of his shit and is looking out for the club, Goody giving him unlimited chances and being a mate not a coach

Goody wants nothing to change and for us to cook our future so he might be able to scrape into 8th next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sychophanting here is bizarre. If De Goey or Toby Greene or someone like that did the same they say no way we should trade for them, culture toxic etc but because he's in a Melbourne jumper we gotta just bury our heads in the sand and pretend. Nah **** that
Samd Edmund today

Edmund: “It’s understood Oliver’s recent behaviour has again tested the patience of some teammates, while the club has been disappointed in some things he has not committed to.”

I have spoken to one player (a few months ago) who has never really gotten over the events of last year. He suggested at least some of the other players were still dirty about the ‘preferential’ treatment he got if if they did the same they would’ve been booted out the door.

I agree Kenty, this is clearly a pattern of behavior from this guy and the fact that supporters still want to keep him and cuddle him sums up our supporter base as a whole. He's an absolute distraction to this footy club and a ticking time bomb ready to explode again.

Ask yourself this, If this was Jack Billings for instance, would he get the exact same treatment from supporters as Oliver has of recent?

Samd Edmund today

Edmund: “It’s understood Oliver’s recent behaviour has again tested the patience of some teammates, while the club has been disappointed in some things he has not committed to.”

I have spoken to one player (a few months ago) who has never really gotten over the events of last year. He suggested at least some of the other players were still dirty about the ‘preferential’ treatment he got if if they did the same they would’ve been booted out the door.

I agree Kenty, this is clearly a pattern of behavior from this guy and the fact that supporters still want to keep him and cuddle him sums up our supporter base as a whole. He's an absolute distraction to this footy club and a ticking time bomb ready to explode again.

Ask yourself this, If this was Jack Billings for instance, would he get the exact same treatment from supporters as Oliver has of recent?
Not just Billings, Rivers, Chandler, Fritsch, Lever etc all of them would be gone.

Need Justin Leppitsch as coach. Or Nathan Buckley.

If Oliver has stepped out of line again that has to be it. No more chances he needs to go and we try and get the best deal we can.
If that report of his recent behaviour still being an issue is true then he absolutely is a SILLY SAUSAGE and he should be sent packing for whatever we can get.

An absolute, god damn SILLY GOOSE. Just so bloody SILLY.

:madv1::madv1::madv1:

Tbf, Edmund also said the indiscretions weren't massive, and he was in a great mental space at the moment. Had already started training at the club ahead of preseason.

Still doesn't mean we should retain him at all costs, and relationships at the club aren't at breaking point.

Fwiw, a fresh start might be best for all parties. I hope he gets back to his best with us or elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back