List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, dont worry im not giving them a pass coz they are trying to correct things now. Fire everyone.

What I am saying it appears they are now aware that our premiership window has passed and are happy enough to get picks, meanwhile the coach refuses to face facts.

There are so many spot fires and parts of the club pulling in different directions that its hard to know where to begin with this mess.
Agree with the fire everyone. As much as Roffey was a shirking flog her role in our demise is probably the most inconsequential. Pert can get ****ed he’s proven to be a complete clown. Our list has gotten progressively worse since the flag and we’ve compounded it with terrible contracts. The whole coaching panel needs a broom and Alan Richardson doesn’t inspire any confidence. Basically the only person who is somewhat competent is Jason Taylor and even so I’d punt him if we got someone the calibre of Stephen Wells or Simon Dalrymple in that role.

If Pert and the board believe that Oliver's position was untenable then they needed to get in touch with the footy department and say they need to move him on. If the coach or anyone else can't get on board with that then you sack them since they're essentially refusing to do their jobs. Pert should not be involved at this level.

How do you square the circle that Pert had the blessing of the list management committee (a term I've never heard before) but we're also having an emergency meeting tomorrow to hash this out. Surely the decision was already made before Pert was shopping him around?

I'm more inclined to believe this is a clumsy attempt to retake control of the narrative after embarrassing ourselves over the past couple of days.
Complete lack of communication with everyone trying to save their own jobs. Pathetic. Everyone, and I mean everyone needs to go. The entire board, the CEO, the coach, the football department. Nobody should survive this nuking, even JT should want out and we should allow him to go.

The best outcome for the club would be to get future picks, not getting more picks this year. Trading down from six would be ideal if we were actually interested in the best thing for the club, if Oliver goes make it for a future pick. Having a swag of picks next year would at least make this basket case of a club somewhat attractive to a new coach.

Therefore I fully expect this clown show to trade our F1 this year. :drunk:

The best outcome for the club would be to get future picks, not getting more picks this year. Trading down from six would be ideal if we were actually interested in the best thing for the club, if Oliver goes make it for a future pick. Having a swag of picks next year would at least make this basket case of a club somewhat attractive to a new coach.

Therefore I fully expect this clown show to trade our F1 this year. :drunk:
Next year's draft could be very compromised.

I’m sure Geelong will offer a F1, Max Holmes and SDK 🌈
If the trade happens man the nuffs are gonna be so mad when they realise we arent getting 2021 prices. :tearsofjoy: I want to see the reaction when he get a pick 30 something this year and F2 while paying half his salary :tearsofjoy:

Yep, have to weigh up our finishing position against it. Also this year is 'reportedly' a strong draft so we might want to take a really strong hand in, we've done that multiple times under this footy admin where we trade out of the future draft to take a bunch of picks to the current one.

That would be right, instead of an entire clean out this year like we should be doing where a new coach and ceo could come in with a vision for the club and list we can start over next year when its less than ideal.

we've done that multiple times under this footy admin where we trade out of the future draft to take a bunch of picks to the current one.
Even so it would still be ****ing dumb. For arguments sake: we end up taking a bunch of inside mids then a new coach comes in next year and wants to play a completely different brand. We just wasted an entire draft on one more season of Goody ball.

Complete lack of communication with everyone trying to save their own jobs. Pathetic. Everyone, and I mean everyone needs to go. The entire board, the CEO, the coach, the football department. Nobody should survive this nuking, even JT should want out and we should allow him to go.
JT is the one person that you'd keep. Double his salary if needs be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Fat Ginger". Who tf is saying that?
I'm definitely one of them.
(I call myself a fat campaigner too tho, Oliver's not that special).

Sorry PG, I'll be better.

When does Max Gawn have to answer questions 'bout this dumpster fire on Triple M next?

Realy feel for you guys, Oliver at his best was great to watch. You’ll get 5/8 of **** all for him but if you can move him and his contract it’s probably a win. Would love to see him back at his best but it doesn’t seem likely given all his reported issues if true. Be happy and proud you saw him at his best and bring in youth while you still have those senior guys to build that strong club. You’ll be fine but the next 2 years are critical imo

Realy feel for you guys, Oliver at his best was great to watch. You’ll get 5/8 of **** all for him but if you can move him and his contract it’s probably a win. Would love to see him back at his best but it doesn’t seem likely given all his reported issues if true. Be happy and proud you saw him at his best and bring in youth while you still have those senior guys to build that strong club. You’ll be fine but the next 2 years are critical imo

You know it’s bad when opposition pitty posts start getting up and going

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back