Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Yeah can you read peak Clarry? Get back on topic. Or go over and fanboy at your GWS thread.
😂😂 Yeah we'd get from 13th and a club in ruins to contending with one player stepping up
That's delusion at its finest
Tsk tsk getting personal must be really hitting a sore spot like Clarrys hand

lol. Topkent accusing someone of getting personal.
Hilarious to me that the people that cry most about it still do it.
Although you can probably do better than telling me to fanboy GWS, I'll gladly do that they don't have supporters who think they're one less fat player away from a flag

As much as I hate the club the statement they’ve just put out regarding ANB is very mature and I wish more clubs handled stuff like this in the same way.
Reading that, there's clearly a lot more going on than just ANB being a new dad. Wish him and his family all the best.

Assume his Mrs has suggested they move back to SA for a while and this season has just made the decision easier for ANB to say yeah lets do it. Not trying to blame his mrs or anything so dont get it twisted. Wish Mr and Mrs Nibbler all the best.

Assume his Mrs has suggested they move back to SA for a while and this season has just made the decision easier for ANB to say yeah lets do it. Not trying to blame his mrs or anything so dont get it twisted. Wish Mr and Mrs Nibbler all the best.

Yep, and nothing wrong with that. I blame the club for not creating an environment that makes him want to stay.

Didn't read it that way tbh. Without speculating too much feels like something has happened with his family back home. Players don't really request trades in season like this.

Melted about this last night but going to make a point of getting to our last game against the pies to say goodbye to one of my favourites.

What am I missing here what's this incredible statement and underlying tone?

Bloke wants to go home, club wishes him the best?
“This is a sensitive situation for Alex, and we ask that his privacy is respected at this time.”

This line at the end is what raised my eyebrows.

We didn't act like this when Petty wanted to go home last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to ANB but what a blow to the club to lose one of our only players who has shown the professionalism and will to knuckle down and improve himself as a player over the last 3 years.
Feels like we're getting Houston as much to be a role model than anything.

Didn't read it that way tbh. Without speculating too much feels like something has happened with his family back home. Players don't really request trades in season like this.

Melted about this last night but going to make a point of getting to our last game against the pies to say goodbye to one of my favourites.

Hopefully one final grab the jumper goal celebration 🥲

“This is a sensitive situation for Alex, and we ask that his privacy is respected at this time.”

This line at the end is what raised my eyebrows.

We didn't act like this when Petty wanted to go home last year.
I mean these days could be his wife has some post partom and wants to go home, just not sure that's a big smoking gun at least imo

Yeah maybe, but not unusual to see a player take personal reasons and step away for a while if it's something like that. Maybe Nib's just that good a clubman though and didn't want to miss a game.

Yeah maybe, but not unusual to see a player take personal reasons and step away for a while if it's something like that. Maybe Nib's that good a clubman though and didn't want to miss a game.
Hogan went home for personal reasons and was in western Sydney 2 years later. Literally every player going back interstate says it's for family reasons now. Never ever once heard a player say yeah I'm sick of the club or yeah I want more money

Yeah maybe, but not unusual to see a player take personal reasons and step away for a while if it's something like that. Maybe Nib's just that good a clubman though and didn't want to miss a game.
We really don't know. Could be very recent. He's obviously discussed this with the club and the club is very supportive of it where they haven't budged previously. Whatever it is, I wish him the best.

Our club is completely stuffed for leaders though.

Hogan went home for personal reasons and was in western Sydney 2 years later. Literally every player going back interstate says it's for family reasons now. Never ever once heard a player say yeah I'm sick of the club or yeah I want more money
Not sure I get your point. If a person needs to be with their family for a couple of years after a tragedy it doesn't mean they need to spend the rest of their life there.

We really don't know. Could be very recent. He's obviously discussed this with the club and the club is very supportive of it where they haven't budged previously. Whatever it is, I wish him the best.

Our club is completely stuffed for leaders though.
Even if it's nothing and he just wants to go back to Adelaide he's paid his dues unlike Petty. Id be surprised if the club didn't let him walk even if it was over nothing.

Not sure I get your point. If a person needs to be with their family for a couple of years after a tragedy it doesn't mean they need to spend the rest of their life there.
You can say it's a bad example point still stands every single player returning to their home state calls it family reasons now.

Hardly comparable situations though are they?

Hogan going back home for a sick father VS ANB after having his first kid, wife needing family support

Hogan relying on the club to support him heavily while at the club VS ANB supporting the club heavily while at the club

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back