Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Watched this week's 'gettable' on AFL app just now and looks like the Viney to North has been squashed and instead working on a contract extension as a few on here predicted - and feared in some aspects depending on what that looks like.

Also mentioned we are having a good look at Peatling from GWS who hasn't signed a new contract yet.

I think there is going to be a lot of trade movement this year. Port, Crows, GWS, Suns, Dogs, Freo, WC, tigers and Hawks all look like they will be very busy with multiple player movements and/or picks moving.

More and more noise coming out about us, pies and North as well.

Lions and Swans seem pretty quite but they can afford to be. Don's quite but shouldn't be.

St Kilda.... Well, they just don't seem to be relevant at all...

Basically a few posters just outing themselves as admitting they didnt understand what ANB was until it was painfully obvious for them and thinking theyre somehow winning this discussion :$
season 5 GIF

Watched this week's 'gettable' on AFL app just now and looks like the Viney to North has been squashed and instead working on a contract extension as a few on here predicted - and feared in some aspects depending on what that looks like.

Also mentioned we are having a good look at Peatling from GWS who hasn't signed a new contract yet.

I think there is going to be a lot of trade movement this year. Port, Crows, GWS, Suns, Dogs, Freo, WC, tigers and Hawks all look like they will be very busy with multiple player movements and/or picks moving.

More and more noise coming out about us, pies and North as well.

Lions and Swans seem pretty quite but they can afford to be. Don's quite but shouldn't be.

St Kilda.... Well, they just don't seem to be relevant at all...
Peatling would be a good get.

Alright, so looking at the potential departures from the list (so far)

Confirmed
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
Very likely
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Trade)
  • Ben Brown (Retire)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Free Agent)
  • Joel Smith (Delist/Suspension)
  • Josh Schache (Delist)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delist)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retire/Delist)
Likely
  • Marty Hore (Delist)
  • Ollie Sestan (Delist)
Possible
  • Jake Melksham (Retire)
  • Charlie Spargo (Trade)
  • Bailey Laurie (Trade)
  • Tom McDonald (Retire)
  • Jack Viney (Trade)
Unlikely
  • Clayton Oliver (Trade)
  • Jack Billings (Delist - contracted for one more year)
  • Tom Fullarton (Delist - contracted for one more year)
Very Unlikely
  • Christian Petracca (Trade)

Going to be a very busy offseason. I imagine they'll end up holding onto all of the possibles (and below), as they'll need to actually fill out the list somehow.
I think you’ve nailed it here. Although I can see us stopping at the end of the ‘very likely’ list as 7 players is a lot to replace when you don’t have a particularly strong draft hand.

Be a real miracle if we could convince ANB to stay.
We're not trying to convince him. He's told us he wants a trade and we've told him we'd facilitate one. Only chance it doesn't get done is if both Adelaide clubs refuse to take him which I think is unlikely.

We're not trying to convince him. He's told us he wants a trade and we've told him we'd facilitate one. Only chance it doesn't get done is if both Adelaide clubs refuse to take him which I think is unlikely.
Be a miracle if we could convince Luke Jackson to stay but I believe there is still an outside chance.

Oh the Mattjones poster was excellent and PerfectFooty kept saying it was you and I kept saying it was a totally different posting style or something like that then the guy suddenly disappeared. Probably went back to the gardening board to escape all the negativity

I genuinely don't remember that 😂 I do remember the ANB bet.

MattJones69 no idea about that but that guy got it.

Found him. This moron.

The part where PerfectFooty says “I’ll be watching you” is pure gold

Hypothetically, What if both the Crom and Power don't take him? Then what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More on Goody, still doesnt get it... "our supporters want us to play finals footy, we want to play finals footy" ..... its not that at all dickhead, its your disgusting game plan and what you want a game to look like. The fans and im sure some if not all your players are sick of it.
I like seeing us make finals and going out in straight sets especially kicking 9.17

ANB will have a big decision to make.
It honestly sounds like he would retire if necessary to get back to SA, but one or the other would totally want him. He’s not going to cost much, works incredibly hard and is a good leader. And his manager would no doubt have sounded out his options already.

This is the saddest Demon day since Gus.

Hypothetically, What if both the Crom and Power don't take him? Then what.
Of course Power will take him. They took Dimitri Toumpas and Jack Watts ffs.
They'll be over the moon.

If we dont hear something from Kate Roffey this week I’ll spew
Get ready to hurl your guts up. Gander couldn't even get a reply to a polite email.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back