Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Decent list I would say.

I spent some time puzzling over a post you made preseason about Christian Salem. It was something about him losing the bleached hair and was already a better player.

The thing I puzzled over is how you have this gift of being predictable and unpredictable in the same post
That's just science, regular hair instead of bleached makes you 20% more effective. He just sucks so much it's not noticeable

Second part, that's just heavy drug use

That's just science, regular hair instead of bleached makes you 20% more effective. He just sucks so much it's not noticeable

Second part, that's just heavy drug use
Thanks Kent. Glad you got me sorted out on that one :thumbsu:

Can you sack contracted assistants? Or is this all just noise.
I guess it would depend on what is in the contract?

The whole lot of this is just noise. Dan Houston having second thoughts… coaches to be sacked… off season review.

None of it seems to come from a genuine source, it’s more the club appears to be in free fall and everyone is having a guess at what happens next. Unfortunately they seem likely to be reasonably accurate guesses, but still guesses.

Last edited:
I guess it would depend on what is in the contract?

The whole lot of this is just noise. Dan Houston having second thoughts… coaches to be sacked… off season review.

None of it seems to come from a genuine source, it’s more the club appears to be in free fall and everyone is having a guess at what happens next. Unfortunately they seem likely to be likely reasonably accurate guesses, but still guesses.
I guess I mean more so is it one of those you can sack them but it comes outta the soft cap so even if you do you can't really replace them so it's pointless.

I guess I mean more so is it one of those you can sack them but it comes outta the soft cap so even if you do you can't really replace them so it's pointless.
Oh right I get you now.

I get a headache trying to properly understand how the soft cap works - honestly think some of it is down to the general whim of the AFL which is how everything has seemed to work since I started watching.

Sam Landesburger let slip on mid-week tackle it was someone from playing / leadership group who leaked the ANB news. Might be aligned to what Lewis meant when he was discussing player “agendas”.

McQualter will be gone end of year, few mids including Viney aren't a fan at all. Posted about this in the coaches group thread earlier but yeah he will probably be scapegoated.
This is why picking assistants on big footy is so futile. Tigers played a run and gun fast style small ball and he was supposedly the heart of it.
Makes absolutely 0 difference at Melbourne.

Almost like the line coaches are just deciples of the head coach

This is why picking assistants on big footy is so futile. Tigers played a run and gun fast style small ball and he was supposedly the heart of it.
Makes absolutely 0 difference at Melbourne.

Almost like the line coaches are just deciples of the head coach
It was never just the mattjones69 name and the fact that he arrived at Bigfooty while you were suspended, the clincher was your horrible spelling.

(Any moment now I’m going to find out you are dyslexic and have to apologise profoundly)

It was never just the mattjones69 name and the fact that he arrived at Bigfooty while you were suspended, the clincher was your horrible spelling.

(Any moment now I’m going to find out you are dyslexic and have to apologise profoundly)
This is a great way to insult someone I like it

I don't agree with your posting style but you might be disabled just judging the way you post 🙌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a great way to insult someone I like it

I don't agree with your posting style but you might be disabled just judging the way you post 🙌
Genuinely curious. How do you know I’m not?

I’ve always said this.
breakfast noise GIF

I didn't know disciple had an s in it, but surely points for having a crack at the word 😂
I wouldn’t have known either except I was belted by psychotic nuns in early years

8:20 they really dig into us
Finally the media pile on is happening 🥰
Damo even says Gawn can say culture all he likes but this has all happened under his watch

If you talk about culture as often as we do it means it's shit. Teams with a good culture never mention it, it's just there. Just cause you whack "strong" & "high performing" in front of it doesn't mean anything either Simon. Lipstick on pig 💄🐷

I would have liked him to be a more real when he was talking. Leadership isn't just rehashing club messages, I said I didn't think he'd make a great captain but Trac showed leadership having hard conversations and driving change not just reading out club statements. Gawn is just a mouthpiece at times. He shouldn't be doing it alone but I want him to say it's not good enough not just rehash goodys contest and defence were proud bullshit
Absolutely agree with this. Leadership comes in different forms. Yeah, he's loyal to the coach and that's great but sometimes you need to speak up on behalf of the people that are too scared to speak up and thats your teammates. Think there is a divide between the people in charge and the soldiers having no one to pass their concerns on to. The everyone put on a happy face, say our culture is great, you're happy to see Clarry back out there and getting gifted games ahead of you and we love contest and defense cult is what Goody wants us to be. Gaslighting players and the fanbase is the only thing high performing at this club. Thank god Trac finally said enough is enough.

Having said that, I absolutely feel sorry for Gawn for having to be a Goody, Pert and Roffey mouth piece as often as he is. They know he's loyal to a fault and will do it if asked. "Let's throw Max out in front of the cameras coz everyone loves Max, no one will get upset with Max" ...gutless campaigners.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree with this. Leadership comes in different forms. Yeah, he's loyal to the coach and that's great but sometimes you need to speak up on behalf of the people that are too scared to speak up and thats your teammates. Think there is a divide between the people in charge and the soldiers having no one to pass their concerns on to. The everyone put on a happy face, say our culture is great, you're happy to see Clarry back out there and getting gifted games ahead of you and we love contest and defense cult is what Goody wants us to be. Gaslighting players and the fanbase is the only thing high performing at this club. Thank god Trac finally said enough is enough.

Having said that, I absolutely feel sorry for Gawn for having to be a Goody, Pert and Roffey mouth piece as often as he is. They know he's loyal to a fault and will do it if asked. "Let's throw Max out in front of the cameras coz everyone loves Max, no one will get upset with Max" ...gutless campaigners.
Exactly, he's shown leadership by fronting 200x more often than he should have and speaking about smith, Oliver, Trac etc when no one else at the club who's job it is will do it. It's pathetic that they're making him carry the can on it.

Having said that yeah, leadership is also pissing people off, an I don't care if it was for selfish or for team reasons Trac saying enough is enough I don't like this direction is also leadership. He was happy to stand in the face of the 'leadership' and challenge the direction it's going.

Tracs speaks for me 🤜
Gawn speaks for the nuffs

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back