Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Is there an actual review?

I got confused with Bartlett’s stupid rambles which were along the lines of “we are always reviewing blah blah”
I bloody hope so. Bartlett really was terrible in that interview and undermined his own point that he tried to make earlier in the week in his letter with that answer.

Tom Morris going with what trades would get Trac over the line. Absolute grub. Still yet to quote anyone. F* this clown
Lol why does he need to quote anyone?

Everything he's said has been spot on.

Don't understand the need to smash a guy that gets paid to do this as part of his job. I get it if he was Sam McLure level? But sp far he's been right on the money.

What those 2 can offer is not enough. Blues - picks not high enough and Don's - don't rate a lot of their young kids.
Blues would need to bring back the brown paper bags, no way their salary cap could add another elite player.

I bloody hope so. Bartlett really was terrible in that interview and undermined his own point that he tried to make earlier in the week in his letter with that answer.
Pert!

We both got confused.

Easy to do with interchangeable hopeless CEOs I guess

Bartlett was President I thought
Yeah. Nothing about my last 20 posts has gone right so try to forget they happened and I’ll work on upping my game

Lol why does he need to quote anyone?

Everything he's said has been spot on.

Don't understand the need to smash a guy that gets paid to do this as part of his job. I get it if he was Sam McLure level? But sp far he's been right on the money.
Yeah, why quote the person who you're creating all these stories about

Pert!

We both got confused.

Easy to do with interchangeable hopeless CEOs I guess
I expect we will both be served a lawsuit by tomorrow morning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca isn't talking intentionally mate, we'll hear from him when he and/or the club decide they want to go public with what his future looks like.
Fair enough. I just can't stand Tom Morris mate. Little grub. Championing his story today asking what trades would get Trac over the line. F* off ya grub. Shipping him off without a word quoted by the man himself. Just can't stand these current journos. Gets wind that Trac is disgruntled and all of a sudden asking what trades would get it done. Pi$$ off grub. Report what you've heard and then stfu

Fair enough. I just can't stand Tom Morris mate. Little grub. Championing his story today asking what trades would get Trac over the line. F* off ya grub. Shipping him off without a word quoted by the man himself. Just can't stand these current journos. Gets wind that Trac is disgruntled and all of a sudden asking what trades would get it done. Pi$$ off grub. Report what you've heard and then stfu
Definitely the sort of dude that shits in his bed of a morning and rolls around in it then gets up and sets them on fire.

Morris reporting all the issues at Melbourne with a little smirk reminds me of Kramer when Jerry's stocks plummet.

"There's one thing I don't understand. Why does it please you?"

Tom Morris going with what trades would get Trac over the line. Absolute grub. Still yet to quote anyone. F* this clown
Coming from the bloke who tried to use Clarrys medical history for Internet points this is bloody embarrassing

Don’t know about you but I’m interested into what trades would get it done.

Said we were looking to flog him off overseas to a training camp to get in shape in the offseason

Would Oliver be able to get into other countries though with all of those convictions for windscreen wipers broken, walls kicked in and babies eaten?

On Tom Morris. Ben Gibson has a podcast out. It’s been all Dees related stuff to date until Morris was on last week. Although a lot of the episode
was still Dees chat. He said he is not really a huge Dees man anymore. His old man is. He still goes for the Dees. But sounds like he separates it for professional reasons.

Don’t know about you but I’m interested into what trades would get it done.

I love how Kaneo constantly dismisses Morris when they're together. Says the discussion is all a bit fanciful here too. Which I agree with. Ridiculous conversation when no one has confirmed he even wants out. F* off Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back