Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Reckon there's a fair chance that Trac is never the same again, if he's having such issues mentally dealing with his injury... bit like Cam Bruce after Guerra buried him in that tackle in '05. Feels like we might regret not taking McStay and a signed Doug Barwick Scanlens card for him now.

Meanwhile Mich0 has just traded Petracca and Pickett for Adam Cerra and picks on the DTFA board.

Gonna need to lift if you want to replace Dan as our chief negotiator, mate.

Meanwhile Mich0 has just traded Petracca and Pickett for Adam Cerra and picks on the DTFA board.

Gonna need to lift if you want to replace Dan as our chief negotiator, mate.
Cerra cant kick, just what we need more of Mich!

Cerra cant kick, just what we need more of Mich!
If we're playing hypotheticals – I'd absolutely blow my top if the centrepiece of a Petracca deal was Adam Cerra. BOG average footballer who's injury prone, to top it off.

McKay + picks, or Curnow + less picks the only thing I'd be remotely interested in from them.

If we're playing hypotheticals – I'd absolutely blow my top if the centrepiece of a Petracca deal was Adam Cerra. BOG average footballer who's injury prone, to top it off.

McKay + picks, or Curnow + less picks the only thing I'd be remotely interested in from them.
Yeah, hes your basic bitch accumulator who isnt good at anything, just racks up useless possessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chatting with my son interstate who is a typical Bombers supporter and I said I would make the following changes - some of which will be greeted with a howl.
Cut - Hunter, Schache, Smith
Retired - Brown
Trade - May, Tomlinson, Hore, Neal-Bullen. May is the controversial one but I have watched him at the Suns and now Dees and he sets high standards for others but ??? himself.
Not sure that either Billings or McAdam are up to the level.
Potentially 8-10 changes but sure that won't happen
I think that Jefferson has to play n the last match.

I mean, unless that scenario involves Pick 1 and 2 magically appearing from nowhere and coming to us, it's a hideous trade lol
How does Carlton get Trac and Houston for Cerra and picks 😂. You can only trade picks from one year in advance yeah?

How does Carlton get Trac and Houston for Cerra and picks 😂. You can only trade picks from one year in advance yeah?
Brown paper bags for absolutely everyone

1000017569.jpg

Brown paper bags for absolutely everyone

View attachment 2085503
Even if you could trade future picks as far out as possible and Tassie wasn't coming in they could give their next 5 first rounders and that wouldn't be enough. You'd project their picks to be in the 15- 18 range with the additions of Trac and Houston.

Chatting with my son interstate who is a typical Bombers supporter and I said I would make the following changes - some of which will be greeted with a howl.
Retired - Brown
Trade - May, Tomlinson, Hore, Neal-Bullen. May is the controversial one but I have watched him at the Suns and now Dees and he sets high standards for others but ??? himself.
We're not going to trade Hore. He only has value to us, doubt anyone would take him.

We should be giving him another year. He's fringe best 22 or handy depth at worst.

Retired - Brown
Hore is a pointless trade. He's pure depth and would barely fetch a third. Tomlinson is similar but deserves to look for opportunity elsewhere if he likes.

Apart from that I'm okay with the rest.

We need to start targeting younger players who can't crack a game at their current sides. There's plenty of quality around that could fill a need for us and wouldn't cost much at all. We'd get much more doing that than bringing in old blokes on the delist pile.

Even if you could trade future picks as far out as possible and Tassie wasn't coming in they could give their next 5 first rounders and that wouldn't be enough. You'd project their picks to be in the 15- 18 range with the additions of Trac and Houston.

Port have picks to, and they both have players they can also trade out for more capital.

As I said I didn’t lay anything out, just spit balling, it’s what forums are all about.

This isn’t DL, no need to be so precious.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back