List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Nothing To See Here 🤡

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
This comes off as a Gary Pert burner account material and im here for it. You tell them Perty!
If Pert gets the sack but still manages to get rid of that money sucking leech of a thing that used to be Oliver I'll remember him as a bloody hero

This is a new low. Shopping someone two years in a row and back tracking both times like the clueless cowards that we are . :tearsofjoy: Just empowers Oliver further, he can run a muck and we wont do shit.

If he stays its kind of good in a way, everyone can go down in flames together. Doesnt buy Goodwin another year with excuses about how we traded away our "best player*" (*according to DL) .The place is so ****ed that there is no chance they succeed next year, 2025 will be a ****ing disaster. Let a new coach decide what to do with Oliver and Trac next year.

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN
Dumpster Fire GIF by Scorpion Dagger
Dumpster Fire GIF
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Pissed off we are not trading him so I need something to brighten up my day.

Can't wait for this fella to joing us. Tell me what's not to love about a footballer who's got grey hairs, socks pulled up and classic black asics footy boots to top it off.

View attachment 2130907
Hope he owns a nice couch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B&F should be a fun watch.
" This is the most united the clubs ever been, best culture we've ever seen"

Oliver sniffling as he gets to the podium
" Love melb, good place..I like be here "

Goodwin
" I can't see us losing a game next year"
" I think we need more contest and defence"

Me

excited ralph wiggum GIF

I don't even want anything for Oliver at this point. Get him, Goodwin, Pert, Lamb and any of the other enablers out and start again. I don't care if we're terrible, at least we'll be terrible without that collection of idiots running things.

How leaky is this ship? At some point there are so many holes that it would be indistinguishable from empty space....
The club would spin it as them being transparent to members im sure. :drunk:

I don't even want anything for Oliver at this point. Get him, Goodwin, Pert, Lamb and any of the other enablers out and start again. I don't care if we're terrible, at least we'll be terrible without that collection of idiots running things.
And what would you say about his general appearance :moustache:

And what would you say about his general appearance :moustache:
I'd say the athletic shape he presented himself in this year reflects the level of professionalism currently being exhibited by the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Nothing To See Here 🤡

Back