List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Nothing To See Here 🤡

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a dumpster fire and have handled this whole thing diabolically poorly BUT anyone feeling sorry for Oliver being shopped around.

Think about this:
  • Last year he had every team's attention with 3 very keen and making offers and several others looking as well (just too late)
  • This year 1 team out of 17 willing to trade for him but ONLY at a bargain price.
If he actually pulled finger properly after last trade period he would have gotten back to dominating the middle, had a big run at the Brownlow with Trac out injured and had every team throwing up offers.

We would be fielding multiple first rounders and picks in the top 10. Players would be trying to come to the club giving more flex for a trade as well. He has no one to blame but himself and needs to stop making it about someone else.

" This is the most united the clubs ever been, best culture we've ever seen"

Oliver sniffling as he gets to the podium
" Love melb, good place..I like be here "

Goodwin
" I can't see us losing a game next year"
" I think we need more contest and defence"

Me

excited ralph wiggum GIF
You forgot:

Steven May - if Trac didn't get injured, we would have won the whole thing! Best team in it.

We are a dumpster fire and have handled this whole thing diabolically poorly BUT anyone feeling sorry for Oliver being shopped around.

Think about this:
  • Last year he had every team's attention with 3 very keen and making offers and several others looking as well (just too late)
  • This year 1 team out of 17 willing to trade for him but ONLY at a bargain price.
If he actually pulled finger properly after last trade period he would have gotten back to dominating the middle, had a big run at the Brownlow with Trac out injured and had every team throwing up offers.

We would be fielding multiple first rounders and picks in the top 10. Players would be trying to come to the club giving more flex for a trade as well. He has no one to blame but himself and needs to stop making it about someone else.
You're asking Oliver to take accountability for himself?

i bet the Cats only offered to pay not even half of what we pay Oliver and wanted us to stump up the rest. and that would be fair enough too imo, because that's all he's really worth now. the morons that run our club probably thought we'd get two first rounders and all the money off the books as well. but they need to realise that no one is going to pay for our stupid mistakes except for us.

i can't wait for this review to land now, telling us everything is fine and we're a well run club which anyone with half a brain can see is absolute rubbish.

Meh, figured this would happen once the Geelong offer came in. Was no way we were trading him for peanuts. Gotta hope another club with some capital gets an itchy trigger finger. F* Geelong. Until this review is done it appears we're just gonna be all over the shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only hope is a Peter Bell/Jesse Hogan type scenario where come trade week we eventually pull the trigger and do the trade.

I need to hang onto some glimmer of hope.

My only hope is a Peter Bell/Jesse Hogan type scenario where come trade week we eventually pull the trigger and do the trade.

I need to hang onto some glimmer of hope.

And lock Goofy in a room and tell him "its for you own goody".

Guys, just remember that Oliver is our best since Flower ok.

The fact that he's staying with us after teasing us into thinking that he's going to the cats shows that he bleeds red and blue and that our culture is still great.
Can't tell if its sarcasm or sincerity.

If its the former, we desperately need a specific font for it.

If it s the latter then build a plinth about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Nothing To See Here 🤡

Back