List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t really think we will get a second. He’s going to SA and we’ve released him. Our bargaining position is non existent.

We got a 30yo Lewis who had been in Hawthorns top five B&F for the past 6 or so years, and was second the year he got pushed to us. And we got him for diddly squat. I don’t see a second coming back for Nib, no matter what he is worth.
I think we could possibly get our McAdam pick back but Crows are pricks to deal with so we'll probably have to send Sydney's second rounder back their way.

I think we could possibly get our McAdam pick back but Crows are pricks to deal with so we'll probably have to send Sydney's second rounder back their way.
That would be my best case scenario.

Still a small win for us to push our second round pick up a few notches.

Actually the guy that screams when do we get the freckin' guns is right up there too
I just gave you a like and then realised I haven’t a clue what you are on about.

There seem to be no depths I wouldn’t stoop to to remain the good guy around here

I just gave you a like and then realised I haven’t a clue what you are on about.

There seem to be no depths I wouldn’t stoop to to remain the good guy around here

Kicked 5 goals for Essendon reserves today, never heard of him before that either.
BBB kicked 4 for us but we’re not really clamouring for another year for him (other than me that is)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked 6 didn't he? Shanahan is a draft hopeful who was given a game in their reserves, not a trade target.
I refuse to trade for anyone I’ve never heard of.

This does limit our options though

Supposedly 2nd round, has kicked 9 goals in 3 games
But I’ve still never heard of him.

So you’re looking at a hard yes from me

OOC players end of year:
Tomlinson - he'll go
AMW (rookie) - keep
Brown - delist
Melksham - keep
Smith - delist
Schache - delist
KFW (rookie) - delist
K Brown (rookie) - keep
Hunter - delist
Hore (rookie) - keep
Sestan (rookie) - keep, but reckon club might cut him
Tmac - keep
Verrall (rookie) - keep

That would have us cutting six guys (Tomlinson/Brown/Smith/Schache/Hunter/Brayshaw) off the senior list, which means we have to replace them one way or another. We've got one 1st/one 2nd/two 3rds right now, ANB going is probably another 2nd but it is also a player we need to replace so we still need to put five more guys on the list.

I feel we'll push for two 2nds for ANB and also wouldn't be surprised if we trade out of next years draft and beef up our picks this year, that is something we've tried multiple times in the past. The other option would be splitting 6 into two later firsts, but it depends on who JT likes in the draft.

My ideal trade week:

ANB and a 3rd round pick for Adelaides 2nd this year and next
Oliver to Essendon for Wright and their 1st (This one is a pipe dream)
Somehow get Peatling from GWS not sure what we'd give up
Tomlinson to North for nothing significant
How dare you put up a post with some actual trade/draft in this culture, Simpsons, sack the coach and co thread. Shame on you.

I'm keen on trading out next year's 1st for one this year and splitting a 1st rounder being such an even draft.

Be that as it may, he's had more score involvements than anyone in the league over the past five years.

If Lalor was a sure-fire '18-year-old Petracca', he'd be the unanimous number one pick, not a guy in the latter part of the top 10.
I feel like I have seen you post this in my dreams once. Like a premonition, perhaps?

I have re-calibrated my wish list.

So my ins I would like

Liam Reidy

Jake Waterman

Harry Edwards

Issac Cumming

James Peatling

Sam Lalor/Luke Trainor.

Maybe my fav only in one scene character in the Simpsons of all time, its either him or the guy with 10 axles on his car at whacking day.
Not a once of character, more of a once in a blue moon character. I've always known him as the generic jerk, this video calls him 'just stamp the ticket guy' anyway every clip he is in is hilarious except the later ones.

Not a once of character, more of a once in a blue moon character. I've always known him as the generic jerk, this video calls him 'just stamp the ticket guy' anyway every clip he is in is hilarious except the later ones.

Johnny Tightlips one my favs that wasn't a regular but appeared in more than once scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back