List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Adam Tomlinson (Delisted)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe that there players pissed that he went away to Noosa and not around the club after what hes been thru. Just incredible. How ****ing stupid are some of our players?

Makes sense as to why hes been quiet now. Id be pretty pissed at the club and my teammates too.

After the incident in the Pies game I posted we'd be lucky if he didn't request a trade - guess we aren't so lucky.

I can't see a deal happening, but geez he seems pissed.

The whole "I doubt anyone has enough to make Melbourne say yes" isnt really right, clubs would have enough, they would just have to give up a very good player of their own that they dont want to lose + picks. Not saying its going to happen because everyone probably only wants him for a bargain and dont have the balls, but if someone wanted to have a crack they could.

After the incident in the Pies game I posted we'd be lucky if he didn't request a trade - guess we aren't so lucky.

I can't see a deal happening, but geez he seems pissed.
Considering this all comes down to a bit of poor communication it would be outrageous if the club can't work this out.

The whole "I doubt anyone has enough to make Melbourne say yes" isnt really right, clubs would have enough, they would just have to give up a very good player of their own that they dont want to lose + picks. Not saying its going to happen because everyone probably only wants him for a bargain and dont have the balls, but if someone wanted to have a crack they could.

Oh they would have enough for sure, I just don't see a club doing it.

Considering this all comes down to a bit of poor communication it would be outrageous if the club can't work this out.
I dont understand why it even needs communicating, some of our players must be absolute idiots.

I bet you he wants to go to Collingwood but he knows they literally have the least currency in the league for him.
Hang on, Jack Crisp got taken in the second round of the mainboard draft by a Dees fan, perhaps Crisp and a second?

I dont understand why it even needs communicating, some of our players must be absolute idiots.
There's probably some clear rules about injury rehab at the club and maybe some players didn't realise how badly the injury had affected him mentally so they just saw it as him getting special treatment or something. But yes that still makes them idiots.

There's probably some clear rules about injury rehab at the club and maybe some players didn't realise how badly the injury had affected him mentally so they just saw it as him getting special treatment or something. But yes that still makes them idiots.
If they were pissed at this they must have been ropeable at Oliver getting gifted games from the start of the season.

Last edited:
If North wanted to have a crack I could be persuaded, for Sheezel and Duursma or pick 2 :)
One scenario I imagined was if we got Battle as a FA then traded Trac for the Saints two firsts. Would be an epic rort of the FA compo system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe that there players pissed that he went away to Noosa and not around the club after what hes been thru. Just incredible. How ****ing stupid are some of our players?

Honestly there would be more to it than that and Morris just hasn’t worked out what that is yet. No one gives a **** if there co workers piss off to Noosa in any organisation. I would say it’s more Morris who is incredibly stupid for thinking that has what caused any rift.

Honestly there would be more to it than that and Morris just hasn’t worked out what that is yet. No one gives a **** if there co workers piss off to Noosa in any organisation. I would say it’s more Morris who is incredibly stupid for thinking that has what caused any rift.
Peter Ryan reported the same thing and everyone swears by him.

Trac needs to say something publicly. All this speculation in the media is not good. Either come out and shut it down, or put his hand up and request a trade.
Dont think its that easy, he needs some time to think that sort of stuff thru.

Tbh I think the message from Morris is already softening and he knows he can't go anywhere so he will have to stay at least for one more year.
Even when Morris reported it it was under that proviso. Seems very similar to when Oliver went to see if Carlton would take him a few years back but nothing happened because they had nowhere near enough currency.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back