List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:

Tigers are going to get five first rounders for three players that have combined for one All-Australian selection. Nuts

That's a weird way to measure it. Would you say Kozzie and Fritsch are only worth second rounders then?
I'm saying I wouldn't expect us to get five first-rounders out of Kozzy, Fritsch and a Baker-level player (ANB).

I'm saying I wouldn't expect us to get five first-rounders out of Kozzy, Fritsch and a Baker-level player (ANB).
Baker is a better player that ANB , come on mate. Way more damaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker is a better player that ANB , come on mate. Way more damaging.
Stats aren't everything, but they were nearly identical this year.

Was just trying to find a suitable comparison value-wise for the third player, and that was the best example that came to mind.

1729034606183.png

Was just trying to find a suitable comparison value-wise for the third player, and that was the best example that came to mind.

View attachment 2143580
You're right stats aren't everything, need to watch the games. Baker's run and carry and he's a far better kick than ANB.

View attachment 2143580
Cmon mate that's the lamest way to compare players. Bakers a good player.

Rioli deal is fine imo. He's a decent player and GC can use him way more than the pick itself.
You are mad. They could have gotten so much more for the same price. Sure they need leaders and senior players but ultimately he's a role player on the same level as ANB. They put themselves in this mess by putting in a stupid starting bid and Richmond have taken them to the cleaners.

You're right stats aren't everything, need to watch the games. Baker's run and carry and he's a far better kick than ANB.
Why did I get a notification saying you quoted me for this post?

Cmon mate that's the lamest way to compare players. Bakers a good player.
Think you're both missing the point I was making – I was just using a third player with somewhat equivalent value to respond to TK's scenario above.

But even if you swapped in McVee or Rivers, as much as I love/rate them, I wouldn't expect five first-rounders from one of those two + Fritsch/Koz. That's the point I was trying to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back