List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Alex Neal-Bullen (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)
  • Future First (Traded to Essendon)
  • Future Third (Traded to Adelaide)
  • Picks 40, 54, 65 (Traded to Essendon)
  • Pick 49 (Traded to Brisbane)
Confirmed ins:
  • Tom Campbell (Free Agent from St Kilda)
  • Pick 9 (Traded from Essendon)
  • Harry Sharp (Traded from Brisbane)
  • Future Third (Traded from Brisbane)
On-traded:
  • Pick 28 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Pick 46 (from Adelaide, to Essendon)
  • Future Third (from Essendon, to Brisbane)

Last edited:
But even if you swapped in McVee or Rivers, as much as I love/rate them, I wouldn't expect five first-rounders from one of those two + Fritsch/Koz. That's the point I was trying to make.
Look, just cause you hate the Melbourne football club and don't rate our players doesn't mean I can't. Sick of the negativity round here.

Look, just cause you hate the Melbourne football club and don't rate our players doesn't mean I can't. Sick of the negativity round here.
you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

One third of the first 24 picks is pretty wild.
Hope for Yze's sake he's given time to let those kids develop. Inherited a disaster of a list

Hope for Yze's sake he's given time to let those kids develop. Inherited a disaster of a list
Yze is in a great spot now. This season was a total write off and he's been given all the tools to build his team his way in a single off-season. Eagles have been pissing around for three years and haven't gotten this many good picks to work with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze is in a great spot now. This season was a total write off and he's been given all the tools to build his team his way in a single off-season. Eagles have been pissing around for three years and haven't gotten this many good picks to work with.

Eagles could’ve had Langford, Windsor and Tholstrupp if they made the trade for Reid with us.

Eagles could’ve had Langford, Windsor and Tholstrupp if they made the trade for Reid with us.
I don't even blame them for not making that trade. Their biggest mistakes were trading in Kelly and not trading out their high value players earlier.

Lol, Tiges originally got Shai Bolton from their Tyrone Vickery compo pick. So they turned Vickery into eight years of Bolton and two first rounders :dizzy:

Tigers are going to get five first rounders for three players that have combined for one All-Australian selection. Nuts
I'm with you on this, it's a massive haul for an A grade who has a bad habit of going missing (Bolton), a nice player in Baker who was out of contract and a decent but highly overrated player in Rioli.

Especially considering the strength of this draft.

Lol, Tiges originally got Shai Bolton from their Tyrone Vickery compo pick. So they turned Vickery into eight years of Bolton and two first rounders :dizzy:
Bit like us turning Scully into Hogan into May.

What I'm struggling to understand is why the CFL hasn't stepped in and prevented Richmond from completing these trades?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Pick 9, and big fishes Tom Campbell and Harry Sharp in 🎣🐟, ANB departs to the Crows for Pick 28 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back