Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

I get why Tom Lynch may want to leave tigers. But not sure they’ll be keen to offload him. They’re going to be bleeding experience this off season. And they’ll have plenty of cap space. So can’t see them offloading him for a nothing pick whilst paying some of his money.

It's a big IF but if it happens I'd target a desperate Melb for their F1.
They can easily continue too fall even with lynch
We have enough picks this year.

He will not be released for a second round pick(which is likely to end up in the 35-40 range.) That is patently ludicrous. If it was to Collingwood it would likely be with some 2025 salary paid and we get 32, 48, 50 and their F1. All those picks would amount to the value of about picks 20 & 25 for us. Much like the Deledio deal.

Eyes Omg GIF

Unfortunately no sound on the source broadcast.

Just when I think the race for pick 1 couldn't get any messier, we get a performance like this from Lalor. As powerful and dynamic a contested game as I've seen this year. He won his own footy at stoppage, took contested intercept marks around the ground, layed bumps and tackles. He was an unstoppable beast all game, although his kicking was a little more wayward than usual.

Jagga might just have silenced those suggesting his game doesn't have enough hurt factor. The possession count might have been a bit lower this week (only 33!) but this was one of the most damaging performances Jagga has produced this season. Rather than taking the first release option at stoppage he looked to turn the corner and use his pace to exit the front, to spot up a kick to a forward or release a teammate with hands to run into the forward 50. He kicked two goals of his own, and directly assisted three more.

As we've seen a number of times this season, Smillie came out in the opening quarter with a frenetic energy and seemed to be everywhere early on finding the footy at will. That energy at times caused him to turn the footy over due to rushed disposal or decision making, but he was overall a big part of Eastern surging out to a significant early lead. He drifted out the game somewhat in the second half, which has become a bit of a trend for him, but overall he still put together a very good game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noobermensch moreso for next year have you got any footage of Tarion Ah-Mu? He's playing in the Dandenong Stingrays with Harvey Langford.
I dont yet no. He's a dees NGA I guess?

I've been asking people to remind me about requests for 2025 kids once the season is over. At the moment the 2024 crop are getting all the priority.

Pick 5 don’t care who as long as there from Victoria.
You’re going with the low risk strategy.

‘And the Melbourne Football Club select… don’t care really but must be Victorian’

As we've seen a number of times this season, Smillie came out in the opening quarter with a frenetic energy and seemed to be everywhere early on finding the footy at will. That energy at times caused him to turn the footy over due to rushed disposal or decision making, but he was overall a big part of Eastern surging out to a significant early lead. He drifted out the game somewhat in the second half, which has become a bit of a trend for him, but overall he still put together a very good game.

Maybe it's because of the same blonde locks, but Smillie reminds me of Horne-Francis in the way he moves. Langford reminds me a bit of Finn Callaghan.

Maybe it's because of the same blonde locks, but Smillie reminds me of Horne-Francis in the way he moves.
I need to have a deeper look, but there is nothing that says top 5 pick to me in that. Just a bigger body mid using his size vs kids. Think hes more like Josh Kennedy if anything than JHF.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back