Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Waiting for the club to leak some dirty laundry spin about Trac in response to this - reckon it’ll come from Caro as she’s always been pretty pro current MFC leaders.
You can always work out Caro's sources by who she goes to bat for lol.

Not going to lie, the clubs line of “he will be here for 5 years” has been perfect.

If he really wants to go we should tell him he is going to whoever can cough up the most.

“But what does appeal to Petracca is the prospect of - if he did end up leaving - playing for a big Melbourne club, that’s a tick - with a big base and big resources.

“He wants leadership from the top office. He wants a training base – he’s never liked going out to Casey.”

Take that, Kate.

“But what does appeal to Petracca is the prospect of - if he did end up leaving - playing for a big Melbourne club, that’s a tick - with a big base and big resources.

“He wants leadership from the top office. He wants a training base – he’s never liked going out to Casey.”

Take that, Kate.

Where is this from?

You can't make me listen to that.

Give me a summary though ;)
"I wouldnt do a trade of McKay for Trac straight up" "Trac is damaged goods, wont play next year, dont want him"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I wouldnt do a trade of McKay for Trac straight up" "Trac is damaged goods, wont play next year, dont want him"
This is going to be a dreadful, yet extremely humorous offseason.

Who's Carlton's lead BF trade negotiator? I look forward to welcoming them with open arms

Collingwood were being crippled by the Grundy contract so we recruit him and play ****ing Josh Schache in a final that we lose by a few points instead. Collingwood use the cap to get McStay, Bobby "Norm Smith" Hill and Tom Mitchell.

We'll trade Petracca for dog shit that is behind Billings and Carlton will win a flag.

AFL should step in and fold the club instead.

Kornes: Harry McKay is not fit to carry Petracca's bags. Doesn't even like McKay + a first – atta boy

Just listening to this now, shots fired at Roffey for not getting a training base sorted. haha, love it.

Just listening to this now, shots fired at Roffey for not getting a training base sorted. haha, love it.
Still waiting on that feasibility report...

Still waiting on that feasibility report...
Hurry Up GIF

Take that, Kate.

Keep up 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back