Melb trade out- Trac + ANB compo
Melb trade in - H.McKay + pick 11 + future first round pick

trade 2
MELB Trade out - out F1 + Carlton F1
MELB trade in - Dan Houston

Trade 3
Melb trade out - pick 5 + future first
Melb trade in - Luke Davis Uniacke

If Melbourne could pull these three trades off and clarry get back to peak form we could contend for flag again.

He said he is open to more than just Carlton and Collingwood thank ****. Also mentioned Hawks keen but know they don’t have the collateral.

Sounds like a flog but at least he isn’t trying to pidgeonhole us.

The Carlton folk genuinely believe that it should be Trac + extra for Harry McKay. No words

This is doing to sound very nuffy and I don't care but if Trac is traded out I'm actually going to actively stop supporting this team. It would be a monumental **** up by our leadership to let that happen.

Cya mate. Don’t forget to close the door behind you.

He goes to Fremantle they have 3 1st round picks don’t care a stuff where he wants to go, let him live on the other side of Australia away from his mummy & daddy.

The Carlton folk genuinely believe that it should be Trac + extra for Harry McKay. No words
GIFs though

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Canadian Lol GIF
Spider Man Lol GIF
The Office Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Yeah that's pretty grim.

The locals love having the Dees in that farm out at Casey, my cousin lives there and joined up as a member after watching practice a few times. I have to tell him to cheer louder.
The club has tried and failed numerous times to get facilities sorted. Once upon a time we were offered the Lexus centre and knocked it back iirc. Eddie swooped on that one quick smart.

More recently we've come up with hair-brained proposals to build our facilities on a small patch of grass next to Gosch's paddock to building them on top of the train tracks next to Jollimont station. The most recent and most promising one is to set ourselves up in the middle of the Caufield racecourse. That is currently undergoing a feasibility study since I think April? I think the report was due to be released in June but it's been crickets from the club. Even if it gets approved there will still be a long road ahead. The main one being that we'll have to beg for funding from a broke government to build $50m training facilities in a safe opposition seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at a function with a close friend on the weekend who is in the coterie at Collingwood and is very close to some of the senior Collingwood players. He told me Petracca definitely wanted to leave and wanted to go to Collingwood and that he was meeting with them this week.

Told me they were going to offer Bobby Hill as part of the trade. Maybe that would be to Freo to get back pick 10 from the Schulz trade and that would be traded to us (+ other players/picks obviously). I didn’t believe it at the time, now I do.

We might refuse to trade him, but it sounds like the rumours are absolutely true unfortunately.

Pretty amazing we've managed to get to this point, where arguably our best player of the last several decades ostensibly wants to leave despite being contracted long-term.

Trade 1
Melb trade out- Trac + ANB compo
Melb trade in - H.McKay + pick 11 + future first round pick

trade 2
MELB Trade out - out F1 + Carlton F1
MELB trade in - Dan Houston

Trade 3
Melb trade out - pick 5 + future first
Melb trade in - Luke Davis Uniacke

If Melbourne could pull these three trades off and clarry get back to peak form we could contend for flag again.
Is that you Goody?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back