Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
If they traded Tsatas/Hobbs to Richmond for a first, would you take that pick + 2024F + 2025 first?

Brad Scott probably under pressure to deliver next year and might bite
I'd be okay with that. Two firsts and a young quality player or 3 firsts with two in the top ten would do it for me.

Top 10 pick last year and looked decent for a first year 200cm+ KPF. Reckon there's plenty to work with.
Ok fine , I'll trust you booshy, I'll get Danster to send thru the paper work now. If it doesn't work out just be aware I'm coming for your head, fully expect you to go into big footy hiding like a good Roffey would.

Last edited:
Takes a good mark
Not sure he even does that, seen him symbol hands plenty of easy ones. Can see the potential don't get me wrong, just seems like the sort of guy to me that never ends up reaching it. But hey, I've been wrong before.

Caddy looks promising but isn't 200cm and is a terrible kick for goal
Pretty sure he's 192/193cm or something. Anyway, we're not size queens here, but I'm not really interested

If they traded Tsatas/Hobbs to Richmond for a first, would you take that pick + 2024F + 2025 first?

Brad Scott probably under pressure to deliver next year and might bite

Not sure Tracca wants to take his brand to Tullamarine…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if Goody is his coach I'd confidently say he's got no chance playing Goody ball. We'd kill his confidence and potential inside 2 years.
If we go young I'm pretty confident that even if we don't sack Goodwin this off-season he'll be on borrowed time.

If we go young I'm pretty confident that even if we don't sack Goodwin this off-season he'll be on borrowed time.
Id hope so, the Roffey Pert and Goody trio seem pretty unbreakable though. They are convinced that stability is the key to everything. If Roffey goes then we might finally see some change but until then im not convinced.

IF we do not have at least 3 picks in the top 20, this years draft, I will nominate for the board, after an emergency board election.

It's time to wake the club from its slumber since 2021, creating all these big-headed issues besetting our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty board challenge?
Not opposed to going the violence route if necessary

mqdefault.jpg

Starting to think Peter Lawrence might be onto something.
Was having a read of the Roffey thread on DL today, and its really opened my eyes. Hes not the monster/nutcase hes made out to be. Recommend anyone who hasn't does so.

Id hope so, the Roffey Pert and Goody trio seem pretty unbreakable though. They are convinced that stability is the key to everything. If Roffey goes then we might finally see some change but until then im not convinced.
It is... but after the horse has bolted because someone left the gate open... creates issues that in-turn create instability.

Dumb headed footy decisions create issues by themselves. Directions forward, differ.

Always look to the long-term strength; rather than gamble like an addict in the short-term... "I will double down, to try to gamble my way out of the hole".

I think/suspect goody is a gambler.? Maybe Roffey as well.

I think they both should go.

As much as I love him airing the clubs dirty laundry lines like below make him sound like a flog

“He has also told the club, on more than one occasion, that he wants to play more consistently in front of larger crowds.”
If it's true about him agitating to get to a club with big crowds, Trac can GAGF. It's one thing to request a trade to any Melbourne club for your well being - and I'd wish him well if that were the case. But if he's being demanding about his destination and wanting big crowds, it makes the reasons he wants out feel a bit disingenuous and like he's capitalising on the situation.

Last edited:
Was having a read of the Roffey thread on DL today, and its really opened my eyes. Hes not the monster hes made out to be. Recommend anyone who hasn't does so.
The contact details thing is pretty annoying but its clear the club tried to spin that to make him look as bad as possible. I had a skim of the judgement from the recent court case and there was some eye-opening stuff. The board want to ban candidates from speaking to the media no wonder he feels he has to reach members by mail.

The contact details thing is pretty annoying but its clear the club tried to spin that to make him look as bad as possible. I had a skim of the judgement from the recent court case and there was some eye-opening stuff. The board want to ban candidates from speaking to the media no wonder he feels he has to reach members by mail.
It was said that he even asked the club to do it on behalf of him so he didnt need to get any addresses and they refused.

What is his platform of ideas.? Where does he start.?
In short, he's mostly been fighting the club against the measures they've been making to weaken potential challengers

If it's true about him agitating to get to a club with big crowds, Trac can GAGF. It's one thing to request a trade to any Melbourne club for your well being - and I'd wish him well if that were the case. But if he's being demanding about his destination and wanting big crowds, it's makes the reasons he wants out feel a bit disingenuous and like he's capitalising on the situation.
Buckley kind of hinted at that today, though in a sensitive manner

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back