Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

Its been a theme that the kids playing VFL come back to the Talent League chock full of confidence and turn in a ripper performance, and Harvey Langford was no different. He was relentless and beastlike around the stoppages, damaging with the footy outside of the contest, strong overhead and slotted four goals to round things off and help his team get the win.

Yes it’s a terrible injury but l think he’s using the injury as an excuse to get out especially with comments like only wanting a big Melbourne club and bigger crowds I agree with Bucks to much me me me.

with comments like only wanting a big Melbourne club and bigger crowds I agree with Bucks to much me me me.
Nothing to do with it, wouldn't have signed a 7 year extension 2 years ago if it was all about that. Melbourne fans coping hard if they believe thats the main reason.

He has ****ed his messaging in asking for a trade.
He's too scared to point fingers at the people he sees as the problems, always been that type of person that wants to be friends with everyone. (apart from the cheersquad, god bless him)

Should just come out and say who he's got a problem with now he's gone this far, far more likely he'd be traded if he went nuclear and named them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are the only big Vic club with the draft capital to appease the Dees demands and to suit brand Petracca and his wish to play in front of big crowds rolls eyes to get the deal done.

How about Pick 6, which Richmond will get from GC as comp for Daniel Rioli, as well as Tom Lynch to the Dees for 'the Brand'?.

Richmond are the only big Vic club with the draft capital to appease the Dees demands and to suit brand Petracca and his wish to play in front of big crowds rolls eyes to get the deal done.

How about Pick 6, which Richmond will get from GC as comp for Daniel Rioli, as well as Tom Lynch to the Dees for 'the Brand'?.
No

Tom Lynch lol

What! No. It would be pick 1, 6 and future first.

"Richmond are the only club that can get it done. Here's the worst deal they could offer."

He's too scared to point fingers at the people he sees as the problems, always been that type of person that wants to be friends with everyone. (apart from the cheersquad, god bless him)

Should just come out and say who he's got a problem with now he's gone this far, far more likely he'd be traded if he went nuclear and named them.
He’s not brave enough.

Man. Been super busy last 2 days, kayo ran out on weekend so hadn't watched any of the regular shows...

Was minding my own business and slowly making my way through a bunch of draft hopeful videos that someone was kind enough to post back on page 220 or something... Clicked to next page and suddenly there is 230+ pages and just knew shit had blown up more... We sure know how to get into a good melt every 5 or so years...

Man. Been super busy last 2 days, kayo ran out on weekend so hadn't watched any of the regular shows...

Was minding my own business and slowly making my way through a bunch of draft hopeful videos that someone was kind enough to post back on page 220 or something... Clicked to next page and suddenly there is 230+ pages and just knew shit had blown up more... We sure know how to get into a good melt every 5 or so years...
Nightmare club.

Either way I’m not fussed. Just happy to break up the 3 amigos and hopefully get some sweet sweet draft picks.

This is playing out perfectly. Hopefully start hearing of clubs like Essendon, Richmond or GC as being linked. Surely Hardwick can fly down to see him and woo him over.

Either way I’m not fussed. Just happy to break up the 3 amigos and hopefully get some sweet sweet draft picks.

This is playing out perfectly. Hopefully start hearing of clubs like Essendon, Richmond or GC as being linked. Surely Hardwick can fly down to see him and woo him over.
Not a chance.

He wouldn’t be talking if he hadn’t already decided exactly where he wants to go

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back