Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Pretty cool they got the lady from the cheersquad to be in the video.
Yeah thats her for sure, she said to piss Trac off and hire her. :tearsofjoy: Always hated Trac coz he never spends 5 mins after every game taking selfies with the same bunch of dropkicks.

Pretty cool they got the lady from the cheersquad to be in the video.
On that note, can't believe she wasn't right last week when she said Kozzy's partner told her "there's no way he'll leave Melbourne".

Batting at about 0% so far this offseason. Who would've thought that players and their families don't tell cheer squad members everything.

On that note, can't believe she wasn't right last week when she said Kozzy's partner told her "there's no way he'll leave Melbourne".

Batting at about 0% so far this offseason. Who would've thought that players and their families don't tell cheer squad members everything.

You can tell how stupid/naive someone is if they believe players are just telling random fans exactly what their plans are and how they really feel. There is one legit ITK on DL that rarely posts (GoodwinDees), there is matsta1975 on here who clearly has/had connection to the club and I know dazzledavey36 gets a small amount of info. Anyone else has NFI.

You can tell how stupid/naive someone is if they believe players are just telling random fans exactly what their plans are and how they really feel. There is one legit ITK on DL that rarely posts (GoodwinDees), there is matsta1975 on here who clearly has/had connection to the club and I know dazzledavey36 gets a small amount of info. Anyone else has NFI.

Anyone else knows how shit Goodwin and Lamb are

4:30 for the Petracca bit.

Well... That was something.

They ways say growing up with pain, adversity and trauma is at the heart of every comedian. Makes sense that we would have more than our fair share as supporters.

Right now 100's of potential future comedians are crying into their Petracca/Kozzie jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's a Darwin girl.
The **** who cares?

It’s always the fault of the girlfriend when someone moves. Some dick has been spreading that shit about Trac’s wife-to-be all over social media, including BF.

These are two people happy and confident enough in their careers and clubs to sign on with Melbourne. They are now so unhappy that they want to break contract and accept the risks that come with it.

This is about Melbourne Football Club.

Now let's go on a hunger strike till they answer us

View attachment 2095122
I don’t think for half a moment that anyone will pick it up, but I’m not kidding. 24 hours and I send this shit (and it’s pretty shit) to every media outlet I can think of. Maybe radio might discuss it in a slow moment? Who cares. It’s about time these flogs realise they wouldn’t even have their grandiose titles if it weren’t for members and supporters.

In the meantime, I will take suggestions from anyone about who to send this to in 24 hours.

I’f Trac is actually going , I hope it’s to Carlton for Pick 11 , F1 & Cerra .

Hopefully can trade the F1 and the neal
Bullen pick to move up in this draft , and get 2 guns this year in a strong pool

Optimistically a line up of - ( a Fit ) Oliver , Cerra , Viny & Rivers , isn’t the worst midfield ..

The **** who cares?

It’s always the fault of the girlfriend when someone moves. Some dick has been spreading that shit about Trac’s wife-to-be all over social media, including BF.

These are two people happy and confident enough in their careers and clubs to sign on with Melbourne. They are now so unhappy that they want to break contract and accept the risks that come with it.

I haven’t seen anything about Tracs fiancee or Picketts partner

That said Picketts partner has been in melb for 10 years and would have more roots in Melb than any other footy state.

I’f Trac is actually going , I hope it’s to Carlton for Pick 11 , F1 & Cerra .

Hopefully can trade the F1 and the neal
Bullen pick to move up in this draft , and get 2 guns this year in a strong pool

Optimistically a line up of - ( a Fit ) Oliver , Cerra , Viny & Rivers , isn’t the worst midfield ..

Would rather TDK

The **** who cares?

Ok.

He asked a simple question on the where abouts she was from. I simply said she's a Darwin girl.

I am now unsure why you've randomly gone on this weird rant towards me..?

When is Roffey gonna speak my god.
Reminds me of that tism song "defecate on my face", the line: I was Nero, when Rome was burning.

She's off somewhere doing something and the whole place is literally being blown up.

Accurate depiction of the upcoming situation with Krusty the Clown starring as Kate Roffey:

There's trouble brewing with Pickett & Trac
So hurry up, Goody, and move your digestive tract

Defecate on my face
Defecate on my face

Here come the trades, it’s near the end
Proud to say that my coach never used an S-bend
What's that, Goody? Your bowel is on strike?
Then it's all over for our learnings, guys

Defecate on my face
Defecate on my face

Thought you might've substituted Eva for Lever in this one haha

Thought you might've substituted Eva for Lever in this one haha

I did the whole song to amuse myself and I used that in one of the other verses:

[Verse 1]
Come home tired, what a day I’ve had
News ain’t good from Gosch’s Paddock
I’ve been busy with Christian’s cooking page
So come on baby, Deefecate on my face

[Verse 2]
Get to Casey, looks like a sty
Turn on the TV, **** it’s Footy Classified
Here, Lever, have these prunes to chew
MFC have ways of making you poo

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️