Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I've been waiting all year for it, but we finally got around to celebrating something we are good at. Dysfunction kings baby.

Last edited:

I've been waiting all year for it, but we finally got around the celebrating something we are go at. Dysfunction kings baby.
"Start judging us on our performances and not on our pre-season."

Judge Judy GIF

There's probably a whole host of things but I don't get much of a sense of camaraderie from the group at all, think we put a lot of time into team-building stuff like that in 2020-21 and basically treated as 'jobs done' ever since.
Yeah I agree, when you're delusional enough to think you've got it figured out you don't do the little extra things you need to. We couldn't handle success, it's plain as the nose on your face

"Start judging us on our performances and not on our pre-season."
Someone needs to take that clip of Goody from the SEN interview saying that and whack this on the end.

Love it that we have an absolute plonker for a coach but work around that by cycling through assistance coaches because it's worth it because he's an awesome "player's coach"

What the **** is the appeal of Simple Simon when he's entirely ****ed up the culture to the point anyone with a future wants out?

We're just a club employing the spare morons that the fancier parts of the old boys club don't want to tolerate.

Fold plz

Love it that we have an absolute plonker for a coach but work around that by cycling through assistance coaches because it's worth it because he's an awesome "player's coach"

What the **** is the appeal of Simple Simon when he's entirely ****ed up the culture to the point anyone with a future wants out?

We're just a club employing the spare morons that the fancier parts of the old boys club don't want to tolerate.

Fold plz

This is what I can’t cop either, his strength is meant to be relationships but all the players hate each other, there is a ton of behaviour problems and half of them want to leave?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fold plz
This is where I wish we had an American or Soccer style set up with an owner of each team in AFL. So much easier to move on from them all, they'd have all been fired already.. Instead you've got incompetent people backing incompetent people to protect themselves. What a cluster****.

Jake Waterman + Picks for Pickett

I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back