Confirmed ins:

Last edited:

I’ve got some ITK guys..

Trac and Koz 100% staying
Tom Lynch not coming to Dees
Pick 25 from Adelaide for ANB
Melk and TMac will do another year
We have a deal arranged for a second ruck which we are very happy with

Those are all good points, but sadly Angus Brayshaw is not going very well mentally at the moment. ☹️

I’ve got some ITK guys..

Those are all good points, but sadly Angus Brayshaw is not going very well mentally at the moment. ☹️
I had a feeling Gus was struggling. Hope he's OK. Be great if Trac could get him back to the club in some capacity. Would love the Gus and Gawn podcast back.

I’ve got some ITK guys..

Honestly pretty grim if we go into next year with Trac Oliver Viney.

I’ve got some ITK guys..

1 The Ruck i think we're looking at would probably be Nick Bryan from Ess Maybe if we can convince theme to part with 2MP too.

2. That sucks about Gus. I just hope that he pulls through.

Thanks for the updates. Sad to hear if true, and really feel for his partner (Danielle Frawley) too. Already went through so much as a result of her dad's CTE, so I'm sure it'd be a frightening/stressful situation for her.

Fingers crossed he can find fulfilment outside of footy and that his health holds up.

Thanks for the updates. Sad to hear if true, and really feel for his partner (Danielle Frawley) too. Already went through so much as a result of her dad's CTE, so I'm sure it'd be a frightening/stressful situation for her.

Fingers crossed he can find fulfilment outside of footy and that his health holds up.

I agree.

I also want to say thank you for wording it better. Thank you, S94.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah pretty rough, from the outside looking in spud had all the fulfilment he could need. Worked with Stkilda, coached his daughters, worked with the AFL, worked on radio, had his place he worked on to help with men's mental health, worked on TV. Almost as if he was too busy to stop and think

Agreed. Even if we have to pay overs $$$.
If we want change well do what we have to do to get it.

Viney Peating Rivers Petracca Oliver Pickett Mcvee rotating looks good to me! Hoping Windsor has a little taste of it too.

Will be Viney, Oliver, Sparrow, Trac, Tholstrupp, contested beast drafted at pick 5 with Goody involved.

With us failing to bring in any backline or forward line depth Pickett, Mcvee and Rivers will return to there respective lines.

I like the anarchic approach but I’m not sold on Stringer because his shoulders are strange. They look as though they are a kind of continuation of his neck that gradually gets wider.

I like Caleb Windsor’s shoulders very much. They are the opposite of Stringer’s shoulders. Caleb’s are more like an upside-down coat hanger.
Thanks a lot, now I can never unsee those strange shoulders. I'll have to find a new favourite player.

That's nothing to celebrate unless it's a ruck who can play forward. Come on spill the name. Waiting for it to be Sean Darcy. Our big cap splurge of the offseason.

Urgh this obsession with second rucks needs to stop.

Fix the game plan and the ball movement into the forward 50 FFS.
Yeah happy to find someone to give Max a chop out but if they can't play forward it's just going to be Grundy all over again.

Urgh this obsession with second rucks needs to stop.

Fix the game plan and the ball movement into the forward 50 FFS.
But you need someone to come in for Gawn when he’s injured. Doesn’t need to play every week, just needs to be in the list

Yeah pretty rough, from the outside looking in spud had all the fulfilment he could need. Worked with Stkilda, coached his daughters, worked with the AFL, worked on radio, had his place he worked on to help with men's mental health, worked on TV. Almost as if he was too busy to stop and think
Nailed it I think, doing everything he could to keep busy and around people. Anything to not be alone with his thoughts.

Mental health is so hard to quantify, diagnose correctly and treat. Like trying to fight off an army of invisible invaders who know all your weaknesses and never rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back