Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Some ITK over on DL reckons we got enquiries about Oliver and we said only for 2 first rounders and those who inquired are still keen.

Might be a watch this space.

Maybe when Trac was off the market the buyers are now looking to settle for Temu Trac instead.
Don't you go getting my hopes up this far out from trade week!

I'd be leaking a whole lot of, "Oliver at career best fitness" and Photoshopping the **** out of some training snaps leading up to it.

Id be ****ing amazed if we got offered 2 firsts for Oliver, would be on brand for Melbourne to knock that back.
The goss is we're not shopping him around. Another club came to us asking if 2 firsts were enough and we didn't say no.

Maybe two later firsts? Like 15 + 17?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That'd be fine with me, anything to get that abortion of a contract off the books.

The goss is we're not shopping him around. Another club came to us asking if 2 firsts were enough and we didn't say no.
I still have a hard time believing Goody would allow it unless the picks were used to bring in another experienced player, but who would want to come here?

What a hiatus it was for those 12 hours.
" I QUIT!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:!"

12 hours later

Season 6 Episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

"Uh, hey guys, uh I'm back:$:$:$:$"

Some ITK over on DL reckons we got enquiries about Oliver and we said only for 2 first rounders and those who inquired are still keen.

Might be a watch this space.

Maybe when Trac was off the market the buyers are now looking to settle for Temu Trac instead.
Me after reading the last five pages of the Oliver DL thread:

Sad The Office GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's any truth to a club sniffing about Oliver with two firsts, I reckon it's the Saints.

They have great draft collateral and huge salary cap space, and need more midfield power.

The guy on DL didn't mention that but did say the Saints are going hard for Houston still.

2 first rounders makes me think it would be Geelong. They seem to find players late etc. So probably don’t mind losing 2 later firsts for Oliver. Adelaide the other club linked to him but they have a pick that would be too high you’d think.

If the Cats are getting Bailey Smith, I doubt they'll need Clarry too?

Crows make sense. No way they give up that early pick but a future first + extra might be on the table?

2 first rounders makes me think it would be Geelong. They seem to find players late etc. So probably don’t mind losing 2 later firsts for Oliver. Adelaide the other club linked to him but they have a pick that would be too high you’d think.
Yeah two firsts from Geelong would probably end up as 20+24 after FS, FA and Academy players.

They're genuinely demanding two high firsts :$
Who could be legitimately interested? 4 sides out of the 8 that have the most mounting pressure to "DO SOMETHING" are:

North - desperately need some experience, hard, bigger bodies to go with their youth. Keep adding just youth and they will just move from bottom 4 to nowhere land like Goldcoast has for a decade.

Adelaide - Need an extractor to replace crouch and he plays well over there

Saints - Need mids, not sure about partnering with steele though

Bombers - been looking for a big inside bull for ever

If any of them are the ones interested in giving up 2 firsts than holy moly, take it and run.

Imagine getting saints first and compo first tor North's pick 2 and future 🤩

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Ah-Mu? Not For You ❌️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back