Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
Everybody but May has currency. He is washed.

I'd trade Lever to WCE for Harry Edwards and a Pick in the Mid of the draft

Oliver to the Power instead of a pick for Houston.

Viney to the Roos for mid-high pick.

Sparrow for a lowish pick.

That would be the start.
Yeah you can't trade players out.

Everybody but May has currency. He is washed.

I'd trade Lever to WCE for Harry Edwards and a Pick in the Mid of the draft

Oliver to the Power instead of a pick for Houston.

Viney to the Roos for mid-high pick.

Sparrow for a lowish pick.

That would be the start.

Port have sacked better than Oliver for not quite fitting in with a professional culture.
Crows will give you their 1st though and that's a massive win.

Port have sacked better than Oliver for not quite fitting in with a professional culture.
Crows will give you their 1st though and that's a massive win.
Please tell us more about Port Adelaide's amazing culture.

You guys want to trade everyone out. You all must know about a Goodwin extension to get him through a rebuild. Zero chance Goody and co is making this list worse before it gets better again.

This, 100%

Rebuilds coincide with cleanout of the footy department. Lamb and Goodwin know they'll struggle to find a gig if given their marching orders.

Maybe Lamb could try his hand at player management? He has a knack for getting guys more money and years than they deserve!

You guys want to trade everyone out. You all must know about a Goodwin extension to get him through a rebuild. Zero chance Goody and co is making this list worse before it gets better again.
Always good keeping around a coach stuck on stupid trying to stay relevant, never leads to complete collapse not long after with some other poor schmo coming in like Yze at Richmond to try and pick up the pieces. Club is so far up their own ass that they cant see it coming.

94d8bb47353d22495a318bff5aad056f.jpg

Never change Danster

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Always good keeping around a coach stuck on stupid trying to stay relevant, never leads to complete collapse not long after with some other poor schmo coming in like Yze at Richmond to try and pick up the pieces. Club is so far up their own ass that they cant see it coming.
I agree. I’ve been saying Goodwin should be moved on. Only then would we perhaps see a focus on list regeneration. But it would take a significant shift to see Goodwin and others moved on this year. Premiership coaches seem to get a bit longer. So we are totally trying to pinch a flag in the next 2 years. Then it could be messy.

I agree. I’ve been saying Goodwin should be moved on. Only then would we perhaps see a focus on list regeneration. But it would take a significant shift to see Goodwin and others moved on this year. Premiership coaches seem to get a bit longer. So we are totally trying to pinch a flag in the next 2 years. Then it could be messy.
Fair point. Had Goody not had a flag next to his name I think he'd be gone by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely if we want to flog off 2 first rounders there are better options than Houston. Considering contracted players are in play here.

Why don’t we just gun for Butters instead? Hell, even a younger Nick Martin, Mckercher or Wanganeen-Milera would be better value than Dan ****ing Houston.

Would rather Lamb just said we got 2 juicy picks on the table, let us know the best you can give us to an open market and auction those bad boys off.

Could end up being worth equivalent to 2x top 5 picks with the way we are going, but yeah let’s lock them in for a 28 year old bloke.

Last edited:
It will be a shocking trade and we can all see it. Why can't they lol
Because no doubt Goody, Lever, Gawn, May, Trac and the other leaders all know if we don't win one in the next 2 we won't for a little. Guarantee Gawn is driving it as much as anyone because he only has 1-2 years left

Going by the line of thought that Goody and co have already decided it's Houston or bust I can now only hope we trade our pick 6 for two later first rounders.

There are a couple of candidates already with multiple picks or wanting to drop back a few spots. Couple of top teams would do it backing in another high finish next year.

As long as we hold onto our first next year for dear life!Protect against the fall off the cliff we all see coming - even just a key injury or two I.E Gawn and May sees us bottom 4, maybe bottom 2.

I love Houston as a player, but getting to the point where I hope one of the 'big' clubs swoop in. Where's Dodoro when you need him?

We’ll no doubt start at one first round pick for Houston. It will go from there and no doubt Port will ask for 2 firsts. Let’s hope we don’t go there. I’m ok with offering one first. We could really do with someone that could kick over or pierce through zones like he can.

We’ll no doubt start at one first round pick for Houston. It will go from there and no doubt Port will ask for 2 firsts. Let’s hope we don’t go there. I’m ok with offering one first. We could really do with someone that could kick over or pierce through zones like he can.
An obviously not a single other person in the whole team could do that we should trade the farm for him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back