Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited:
I love Trac even more after this tbh. Let's be honest, he's very unlikely to leave, but if him kicking up a stink forces real change to occur, he's a hero.

Of course they're going to say there is no bad blood.

Imagine if they said the opposite, you'd have 17 other clubs hitting the phones quick smart.
Hard to believe anything out of the club after they spent the backhalf of last season denying there was anything sus going on with Oliver and spent the entire off-season denying cultural issues despite the place being constantly on fire.

I love Trac even more after this tbh. Let's be honest, he's very unlikely to leave, but if him kicking up a stink forces real change to occur, he's a hero.
Captain-like behaviour.

The dream: Roffey, Pert and Goody all sit down with Trac and say "tell us what you want and we'll make it happen" and Trac says "I want all three of you gone". :love:

Captain-like behaviour.
Was reading the Trac thread on land and saw a guy say that it reflects badly on Trac, poor teammate and leadership. 😂

Hard to believe anything out of the club after they spent the backhalf of last season denying there was anything sus going on with Oliver and spent the entire off-season denying cultural issues despite the place being constantly on fire.
You're forgetting Perts famous "We've got the best culture I've ever seen" comment.

You just knew the moment he said that the club was royally ****ed.

But regardless, who could blame him for being pissed? Imagine being an absolute megastar in your prime, and at the peak of your powers, your pre-game rev-up comes from RoboGoody3000 as you run onto an MCG that's 85% empty as your team struggles mightily to score 50 points, you're surrounded by unprofessional piss-takers with no accountability, your training base is a patch of grass, and you're playing for an organisation that has nearly killed you on two separate occasions?

Anyone criticising him can head off to Demonland where Oliver is worshipped and Trac is treated like a villian for demanding some semblance of professionalism at the club.

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

But regardless, who could blame him for being pissed? Imagine being an absolute megastar in your prime, and at the peak of your powers, your pre-game rev-up comes from RoboGoody3000 as you run onto an MCG that's 85% empty as your team struggles mightily to score 50 points, you're surrounded by unprofessional piss-takers with no accountability, your training base is a patch of grass, and you're playing for an organisation that has tried to kill you on two separate occasions?

Anyone criticising him can head off to Demonland where Oliver is worshipped and Trac is treated like a villian for demanding some semblance of professionalism at the club.

How do you think a guy like him who's an absolute pro would react when he hears that Joel Smith was taking coke midweek leading into a game or a methed up Oliver rocking up to pre season training bare foot mid way through a training session.

The issues are just not this year alone. It stems way back to last year and beyond.

Never happening but it would be funny if both Oliver and Trac were up for trade this offseason, the difference in what wed get back for each, Danster might combust when he sees what clubs are willing to pay for Trac compared to Oliver

But regardless, who could blame him for being pissed? Imagine being an absolute megastar in your prime, and at the peak of your powers, your pre-game rev-up comes from RoboGoody3000 as you run onto an MCG that's 85% empty as your team struggles mightily to score 50 points, you're surrounded by unprofessional piss-takers with no accountability, your training base is a patch of grass, and you're playing for an organisation that has tried to kill you on two separate occasions?

Isn't it ****ing weird. One blokes a fat unprofessional idiot who has cost the club it's culture and wasted money and the others a mega pro who's won countless games the last 2 years and played through a horrific injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was reading the Trac thread on land and saw a guy say that it reflects badly on Trac, poor teammate and leadership. 😂
Crazy. The thing I keep thinking about is the bit about other teammates feeling the same way. Sounds like Trac is speaking for the whole group here. Could be a real stepping up to the plate moment for him.

How do you think a guy like him who's an absolute pro would react when he hears that Joel Smith was taking coke midweek leading into a game or a methed up Oliver rocking up to pre season training bare foot mid way through a training session.

The issues are just not this year alone. It stems way back to last year and beyond.
Man I hope this is true for the lolz.

Speaking of heroes, remind me to buy middleagedemon a beer if he ever comes over to BF. Fighting a one-man war on Demonland

1000017548.jpg

Speaking of heroes, remind me to buy middleagedemon a beer if he ever comes over to BF. Fighting a one-man war on Demonland

View attachment 2077627
That guy is far too good for DL, but im glad hes there for our entertainment and rattling some cages

angry homer simpson GIF

View attachment 2077627
Apologies for getting political but since my mind is already on the US election. The happy clappers on Demonland are like Biden-or-busters after the debate. Everyone could see with their eyes that the dude was completely washed and there was no hope for him, but there were some who pretended everything was fine, that he could still win. Then as soon as he dropped out they all fell in line and welcomed Harris with open arms.

The moment the club actually addresses our issues, all those cheer squad members will love that the club is making the hard calls.

This has made me love Tracc even more. **** off everyone else please. Thank you Tracc!

Now I can send an unhinged email demanding everyone is sacked instead of Tracc :love:
Dear Mr Melbourne Football Club,

There are too many people working nowadays days. Please eliminate everyone except Petracca.

I am not a crack pot.

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

No legit, I'm pretty sure I've still got the photo somewhere from where it was circulating at the time. This was down at the Lorne pre season camp.

Rocked up half toast after a bender all night supposedly and was immediately sent home from the club
I remember the pic just didn't know he was actually geared up lol

Agree. Said the same earlier. Trac is working his arse off to win another flag. Then has to out up with others like Clarry rocking up like that. Clarry being on the same coin too. Maybe that’s a reason North are also sniffing around Viney as well. He’d be equally as annoyed at players not putting in near 100%. Especially established senior players.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread 🗑🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back