List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW we're in for another shit year of draft rorting with GC having another top 5 academy player on their hands, Brissy the other Ashcroft brother, Battle giving Saints top 10 first round compo.

BTW we're in for another shit year of draft rorting with GC having another top 5 academy player on their hands, Brissy the other Ashcroft brother, Battle giving Saints top 10 first round compo.
The AFL then makes clubs trade future picks to match F/S bids meaning that we trade away our entire 2025 and 2026 draft hands for Kalani White. 🌈

The AFL then makes clubs trade future picks to match F/S bids meaning that we trade away our entire 2025 and 2026 draft hands for Kalani White. 🌈
Kinda don't care if we get stiffed with White anymore. Just want a draft that isn't completely ****ed.

Kinda don't care if we get stiffed with White anymore. Just want a draft that isn't completely ****ed.
Agreed. Just saying it would be very on brand for the AFL to reactively change the rules and then for us to **** ourselves in a panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be amazing but zero chance he leaves they’ll just be using our offer as leverage for more money from the Eagles.
Celebrating what we're good at.

This would be amazing but zero chance he leaves they’ll just be using our offer as leverage for more money from the Eagles.
Giving up pick 6 for Jake Waterman yeah nah, I like him but that would be a terrible decision by us

Yep, given how desperate we are for a key forward, we've already been used as leverage a few times and will likely keep happening. Our interest would be real, but yeah chances are low.

Yeah the days of being 1 good key forward away are gone- we have bigger issues now. Although if having a decent KPF convinced Goodwin to change the game-style then it's worth it for that alone.
Bailey Fritsch is one of the best forwards in the league, Petracca is/was the most dangerous front half player in the league. We still play dog shit slow boring footy. Jake Waterman would come to us and then have to take contested marks against 9 people in the pocket at 192cm. He'd end up looking shit and we'd have given up one of our only good picks before Tassie destroys the comp

More because I like him as a player, I don’t want our first traded at all unless it’s for a genuine quality mid under 25.
Me too, only way I see the deal working is if we have them JVR for Waterman because inbetween the arcs we are miles off the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back